13

"Hurry I don't want to be late!", Lauren shouts as Luke speeds up his pace behind her.
"Oh sweetheart you over react we aren't going to be late", Luke says.
"Oh really if it wasn't for you that didn't put your alarm clock on this wouldn't of happened", she says losing breath.
"Oh relax you know you don't want to be here either cuz I know I don't and go back to bed rubbing on you", Luke chuckles.

Lauren stops turning face to Luke having that smirk on his face looking devious up and down on her as Lauren quickly snaps him out of it.

"Stop it's way to early to be turned on", Lauren snaps.
"For you I will always be plus no one knows about this but only us", Luke says
He starts putting his hands down her waist grabbing her closer to his body, Lauren looks at him slowly having her take his hand away from hers.

"What's wrong scared?", he says evilly.
"No why would I? It's just I don't know if we should do this we will get caught", Lauren said.
"Sweetheart you got to relax none of us won't get caught if you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut", he says putting his index finger to her lips slowly sliding it down.
"Luke as much as I know I will get in trouble you have a girlfriend too not me", Lauren says.
"She doesn't have to know plus she's too busy kissing other guys", Luke rolls his eyes.

As he keeps looking at her she falls to the ground getting kicked from behind Luke starts to get Lauren back up as he was picked away from some girl he catches his eyes to be familiarize with whom it was.

"Arzaylea?!", Luke raises his voice.
"Happy to see me baby cuz I know I'm not!", she keeps grabbing Lauren's hair pulling it she eventually starts to scream throwing her hands everywhere.

"Let her go now she didn't do anything to you!", Luke says.
"Oh really then you have some explaining to do". Arzaylea drops her to the ground.
"I don't and you can't keep doing this to me I have a life too you know!", Luke shouts.
"Oh I know you do but you just don't know when to stop going after other girls it's ashamed if I just tell her already", she laughs.
"She knows already and she doesn't hate me for it", Luke says.

She stares back at Lauren as she looks up at her with fire flames getting up as she keeps staring at her one last time.

"Yeah he did bad stuff but who gives you the right to control him?", Lauren's voice gets stronger.
"Like if it's any of your business you stay away from him or I'll make your life a living hell", arzaylea says.
"I'm embarrassed for you like I'm scared", Lauren hysterically starts laughing.
"You don't have to believe me just watch", arzaylea says as she walks off.
"Are you okay?"  Luke ask lending a hand to her.
"Yeah I'm fine that bitch messed up my hair", she says fixing it.

"Here you can borrow my comb", Luke hands her his personal brush.
"Thanks that fixes everything", she huffs.
"What's the worst thing she can do? Trust me she doesn't know who you truly are", Luke says trying to calm her down.
"It's bad enough she hasn't had her coffee talk about anger issues", Lauren angrily says.
"Hey remember when you said it's not her business keep in mind that you said it's not her problem either she's not even that close on being on our edge"., Luke says.
"Thanks for making myself look bad", Lauren walks off leaving Luke behind.
"I don't mean to you do get what I'm saying right?", Luke asked.
"Yes and I'm starting to regret it a lot I'm this close", Lauren says.
"Ha you already got tired of me? You can't cuz this is only the beginning sweetheart", he says.
"What do you mean by that?!", she says annoyed.
"You'll see", Luke smiles.

C a l u m  p o v

"I think Luke slept over again", I say rolling my eyes.
"No kidding this is the fifth time in a row this semester he's never going to graduate like this You don't think it's because of Lauren?", he says.
"No it can't Lauren wouldn't do nothing to make him come late".
"Think shout if he's been hanging around with her more and he hasn't been keeping up with rehearsals have you though about that isn't it a coincidence?", Michael says.
"I mean yes but Luke is only using her for a bet he'll get over her", Calum said.
"Wait she was a bet all along?", Michael asked shocked.
"Oh yeah we met a bet that if he falls in love with her or feels any connection he couldn't because he knows that Lauren wouldn't treat him the same way", he says.
"It wouldn't hurt to at least give her a chance she is nice to him after all", Michael said.
"Yeah but we don't know if Luke acts the same way towards her or tries to act like an asshole it's either of those things he can be doing", cal says.
"That's messed up she didn't deserve this she's going to find out eventually", Michael says feeling bad for Lauren.
"I wouldn't worry about her or feel bad for her too much she chose to do this and Luke and I knew she would say yes it proofs that she's worthy enough to have Luke's trust and balance of his love he can increase to show more of", Calum says.
"Still that's wrong Luke doesn't need Lauren to just use her love and affection for him she probably doesn't feel the same way", Michael says looking dead serious.
"Relax mike she's blind to found out I may be a good friend to her but she came to California for a surprise she won't want to come back once she's done the horrible things she has done with Luke", he hides his smile from showing a little empathy.

I walk towards my locker from homeroom it was getting crowded me and Michael had our lockers next to each other we stand by waiting for the rest of the guys to meet us here before the bell rings.

"Hey mates how was class?", Ashton asks with a slight smile.
"Boring as always we had a substitute today and he was so slow teaching", Michael laughs.
"Lucky I had to write a full paragraph about all the things I will be doing in the weekend", ash complains.
"Sounds like the teacher wasn't having it today", Calum laughs.
"Yeah no kidding", Ashton replied back.

As Luke and Lauren was far from the distance walking together as they came talking and laughing.

"look who's in a happy mood", Calum narrows his eyes towards his front view.
"Yeah it's been a while since he's been like this he must like hanging out with Lauren a lot", Ashton says.
"Eh I say he's still the same",  Michael says back.
"What are you guys talking about? Luke us smiling it's a big improvement he hasn't been acting like a jerk over the past weeks", Ashton said.
"Ash he's only pretending don't you see?", Michael says.
"Hey guys how's it going?", Luke approaches them.
"It's going alright like and your self?", Ashton asked," as Lauren looks at him.
"It's going good we just got back from the computer labs we had a test to do for our project", Luke says.
"What kind of project?", Michael asks.
"Science the usual stuff why?", Lauren asked.
"Explains a lot", Calum says.
"What's wrong cal you seem bothered by the way Lauren says science", Luke says.
"No no just thinking", he says back.
"That sounded so wrong if you really think snout it", Michael laughs joking.
"Oh please it sounds wrong enough to even think about what it actually means", Ashton said furrowing his eyes.

The bell rings as we all split apart again heading to our third class Ashton and Michael had English together and Luke and I have math which was three only class we ever have together.

"So want to meet up at seven?", Luke asks.
"Are you sure your mom won't find out?", Lauren asked.
"She won't she has work later on so we have plenty of time", he winks.
"I trust you on this one if we get caught you know what that means, Lauren said.
"We won't sweetheart now run along get your pretty face to class", Luke says as he kisses her forehead.