A r z a y l e a p o v

"So there's a party going to go down tomorrow why don't we go?", I say.
"A party sounds pretty cool but don't you think it would be nice to stay in instead?", he says.
"Luke we haven't been to one in a while since the accident"", I say.
"Look I can't get over what happened but I still take the blame on you", he says.
"But you forgive me when that happened you can't be serious that you didn't get over it", my eyes fired up flames.
"Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I can still be traumatized by the things I've seen and witnessed before you just want to go to the party so you can get wasted again over and over again", he says sounding annoyed.
"Oh please you could never even go because I know you would just ditch me and leave like the rest of the guys". I start to say.
"You know what I can't do this", he starts to remove my thigh away from his.
"You can't do what? You know you can't leave me I will expose every little details of your secrets", I threaten Him.

He looks worried starts to make that face of his looking like he wanted to cry

"Baby please don't do this now either way if you tell the boys will highly be pissed at me don't start please", he makes that serious face.
"Another notes don't think that I don't know the new girl who was at lunch today I have all eyes on you", my eyes narrowed to his.
"Why do you always have to do this? Fine let's go to that party how would that make you feel?", he says.
"Much better it's going to be fun all the popular cool guys will be there they also will be hosting a beer ping pong table game sounds fun doesn't it?", I stare into his eyes to his soul.
"Yeah pretty cool", he stares at me tiredly.
"Anyways I gotta go I'll text you later ", I give in to a heavy kiss as I step out of the room as Liz walks me out then heading straight to my car driving off.

L u k e p o v

It was getting tiring at the point where she is just using me to make myself look bad the reason she caused my behavior to be so cruel.
This has effected me to the point that I forgot how to be kind again, the flashbacks and blurry background visions start to come back again flashing right through my eyes seeing the image vividly every little thing I remembered had me rethink my life decisions.
As soon as she left it made me want to check on Lauren to see what she's up too.
Her curtains were definitely wide open she was there siting on her bed writing something inside her journal or diary she prefers to call it.
This was my move to say something before she does anything else.

"Hey there", I quietly say.
She tilts her head up as she greets me with a slight smile she waved back.
"Hey can I help you with something?", she says.
Usually I don't ever ask for a favor or apologies in return to be forgiven but had to do the right thing to fix it.
"Look I'm sorry for the way I acted  I should have never done that I feel really bad for mis treating you that way", I said.
She puts her book down standing up getting closer only to get close to each other's windows.
"Luke you don't have to apologize I know you don't actually mean it, it's fine I forgive you", she says wrapping her arms around.
"You knew I would be an asshole before Calum told me about me didn't you?", I asked.

She nods her head but at the same time she had that "fuck off" eyes look at the same time wanted to talk more from doing anything else to distract herself from writing, not wanting to let this moment get ruined.

"Look can we just start over and be friends?", I ask her.
"Luke I'm not sure because you have a girlfriend she seems to be one of those kinds to not let anything happen between you and me only to come off as more as friends", she says.
"She doesn't know anything about us being friends trust me she won't know a thing plus it's not like we're going to be more then friends I don't plan on doing that do you?", I tell her.
"No of course not I'm way out of your league not your type of girl to go after", she laughs it out.
"Was that supposed to be a joke?", I asked confused. She nods her head.

I'm not used to taking jokes seriously but I couldn't give in to what face to make to not make it seem that it hurt me.
She doesn't seem too bad of a girl to hang with after all she doesn't know what's coming her way.

"Look be honest with me do you find me attractive?", I asked,
"Yeah of course but your taken so I wouldn't want to get between you and your girlfriend why?",
"So what if I made a deal with you", I start to go deep.
"Sure what is it?", she says.
"I see the way you looked at me at lunch What if you give me a chance to get to know you I take you to little places and we start to talk to get to know each other", I said making a clear statement.

Luke taking me out to private dates I believe he's trying to tell me he wants to get away from his girlfriend she does look like a rude girl for him to be dating treating him like he's a rag doll.

He starts to give me those "please help me", eyes that got my attention to take a chance to help him out, but I couldn't do that to a person maybe this was a sign to make something happen that can possibly be my time to shine.

"Can I add rules to this deal?", she asked
"Yeah anything you want stays off limits so I can be aware", I say.
"First thing catching any feelings or having some sort of connection to the relationship is off limits we can do whatever we want but you can't catch any feelings that involves being in love with me it's almost impossible for it to happen", she says without hesitation.
"Deal but you can't tell anyone if they find out I'm screwed", I say.
"You mean both of us because I'm also participating in this the consequences won't hurt us", she laughs a little.
"Trust me if it had a limit for every time we get caught being together around school and outside the campus there will be", I said as she shrugs it off like it won't effect her in any harmful ways.

"I got to go Luke see you later", she starts to get off her window ledge as she waves a goodbye; I do the same she starts closing her curtains.

"Wait before you go after school tomorrow you want to go out to eat?", I asked nervously.
"Is that a date I hear?", she asks.
"Does it sound like one?", I asked trying not to sound off mean.
"Yes and if it is let's do it", she smiles.
"A date it is see you tomorrow sweetheart", I smiled coveting my curtains closed.

"Sweetheart? Was that supposed to be a compliment? I'm dreaming this can't be happening too fast what have I gotten myself into? What if he's the first to take my virginity away and leaves me when that day comes.