27

The night we met by lord Huron inspired part of this series book

I knew from this moment my world was starting to fall once the truth has spoken I couldn't be more mad at myself doing it to myself on purpose, I could tell Luke wanted to really have the opportunity to change for good once I have given him a chance to start over but really I want to start over this time making the right decision.
But knowing Luke well enough wouldn't want to take me back for what I put him through, I wonder if he still thinks there's still hope for him to choose the girl of his dreams which of course was never me now coming to his life I some what changed the way he acted this couldn't be my fault seeing this was unexpected surprise.

Looking back I start to feel bad the memories start coming back looking through my camera roll photos and videos of Luke I took were all here, I had a lot of thinking to do to fix this but god who knows if he ever forgives me the way I didn't forgive him.

I start to scroll through the videos Luke's face pops up smiling to the camera with his most contagious laugh, I couldn't help but tear up and laugh along with him. Usually I don't cry over boys but him he's a men to me he makes it seem and feel like he's more then just a boy he's more then a gentlemen who has a strong heart.

"Lauren look I have your phone!"
Luke yells laughing

"Give it back you idiot"
Lauren says chuckling

"I'm your idiot your stuck with me sweetheart"
Luke says bopping her nose

"Ew don't call me sweetheart I'm not your daughter"
Lauren says joking

"Mhmm"
Luke says as he just narrows his eyes

"Your so nasty Luke don't even start"
Michael says in the background

"Want to know how much I care about you?"

"How much?"
Lauren asks

Luke let's his arms free putting them high in the air explaining this much by telling he created an imaginary circle bubble.

I wish I could go back to the night we met which was the day we first met on a sunny day, things were going good what was I thinking letting all this get ruined?

"Hey darling are you okay?"

Lauren turns around facing her dad who seemed in a better mood that also looked concerned

"Um.. yeah dad I'm fine"
Lauren says she quickly turns off her phone hiding it behind her back

"Lauren what's wrong was there something or did something happened?"

"No everything is good just having alone time to myself I'll be okay"
Lauren smiles heavily says with her voice sounding hurt

"You know you can talk to me right? What's been happening to you lately?"
He says with full attention on her

He was right things have happened to me it wasn't because I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want him finding out the truth between me and Luke.

"Dad I know you gone through things right?"
Lauren says sitting there in her bed

"Yeah they aren't pretty why did you get in trouble?"
His voice says such in a concerning tone

"Dad I want to be honest with you but with the trust I have to you, you no longer will trust me with anything you don't tolerate to listen what I have to let out"
Lauren said in a stressful tone being quiet

"I'm listening all I care is about your health tell me what's been going on?"
He says sitting beside Lauren playing with her fingers

"Luke darling everything alright in there?"
Liz asked