18

Luke p o v

Wait what the fuck did I just say? Am I high? No wait she thinks I actually like her like her no she might be thinking the wrong idea me with her? Oh please it sounds almost ridiculous I wouldn't last one night on a real date with her. My heart started to race rapidly from thinking it was something else then falling in love with her besides she is after all a side chick with a bet along, she looks at me giving me that eye look signaling me it was time for her to go. If I was lying right now I wouldn't be saying this but I didn't want her to go not just yet. Instead I grab her hand pulling her closer to me.

"What are you doing Luke? I have to go or my dad will kill me", Lauren says.
"I don't care what your dad does to you I just want you to stay for a while", I say.
"I can't and you know that I can't be too close to you", Lauren says.
"So? I know you want more I can see it in your eyes either way we rock together when we collide", I say as she just stares at me.
"You did not just say that", Lauren's eyes widened,
"Your acting if it's such a bad thing to do I'm gonna be honest your amazing at it", Luke cocks his eyes giving a little smirk.
"Oh stop it now your just saying that so I can feel more of a slut", Lauren rolls her eyes.
"Stop saying that your no slut for anyone not even me", Luke jerks his eye more.
"Oh please your lies don't phase me anymore arzaylea was right", Lauren says.
"Right about what?", Luke says confused.
"About all this your only getting to use me just so she can feel more confident without having no shame in herself", she says backing away more from being too close to him.
"Please Lauren that promise I made to you was never a lie I broke so whatever arzaylea told you was for her to get you to believe that I'm only using you to get my sober out of the way is not true", Luke says.
"That's hard to believe", Lauren says.
"Fuck what do you want me to do to convince you I'm not lying", Luke puts his hand over his neck.
"Fine if you really want to prove it take me on a date", Lauren says.
"Wait I already did that", Luke said.
"No idiot a real one that one was just for you to do something nice only we don't actually talk like what we want to do and have in our life", Lauren gently says.
"I can't we'll get caught and that's the end of us", Luke spats.
"I guess that explains my answer I got to go", Lauren stands up reaching to the haggle to my window, I grab her quickly with a small groan.
"Lauren don't go I know I said I wanted to be a better person but I can't do it without you please help me too", Luke begs.
"Luke I'm no help at all want to know why? It's because I never got the help I needed on my own", Lauren says bursting through tears.

This escalated quickly if I wanted to know what or why it would make things much worse

I didn't know what to do at this point was it to hug her or kiss her meaning things will be okay

"Lauren I um I didn't know that I'm sorry", he says.
"Well yeah because I never wanted to tell you anything about myself!", she attempts to yell.
"Why not?", Luke asks calmly.
"Because I don't have anything to tell you other then Just make out with you!", she says.
"That's not true you know it's not why do you think I'm trying to help?", Luke says.
"No shit you don't even care either way", Lauren says.
"I care I don't have to in fact prove it because it's in my heart", Luke says.
"Right like I'm going to believe that", Lauren holds her laugh inside.
"Wait why are we fighting? I didn't came here to be mean to each other", Luke says.
"Truly I think you made me start it but honestly I don't either", Lauren says wiping her tears away instead I did it for her.

See Luke is sort of the opposite of a nice person then telling if he's in that mood or just his personality looking like he's pissed, crazy to say that he makes me want to hit him just by how he talks in his own voice.

"How much do you want me to stay?", Lauren asked.
"I don't know I just like your comfort it's really making me feel things", Luke says back.
"Like what making you-", "yes that don't spread it", Luke injects her from finishing her sentence.
"Okay okay I won't spread it unless you keep it inside your pants", Lauren says.
"Why afraid of me I would turn to a freak in bed?", Luke smirks deeply.
"Ugh no you're one already not just me", Lauren laughs, "that's a fucking lie don't even get me started", Luke wraps his arms around her waist.
"Luke I don't know what to tell you but you do turn me on in so many ways I can't describe", Lauren smiles.
"Oh really? And what is it that you like?", Luke says.

His veins start to grow more showing all across his arms.

"You know whatever you have in your mind I can fix that think of me as your friend that would do anything for any guilty pleasure", Luke says.

Fuck this guy us going to ruin my life even if I didn't mind he wanted too.

"How much more are we talking?", Lauren quietly says.
"As much as you want my princess", Luke says.

He starts to touch down her panties as it was already wet he starts to groan slipping in one finger inside.

"Fuck feels so good", Lauren moans a little.
"Oh I love to make you feel good anything for you I just want to make you cum", Luke chuckles.
"Ugh please I'm begging you", Lauren whines.
"Tell me how bad you want it", Luke smirks.
"So bad please", she puts her head onto Luke's shoulder.
"Let it out baby your so tight", Luke pants heavy breathing.
"I can't hold it in any longer!", she yells.

"I fucking knew she wasn't only sleeping with him that little slut", arzaylea says.
She continues to flash more to her phone as she puts it in her back pocket running away carefully trying not to make a sound, especially from her high heels on.

She could do whatever she wants but no one even her can't steal Luke away from me, he's the reason he's still alive till this day I would've ended him in the very beginning if it wasn't for his horny ass and sexual tensions. I warned her once now it's payback even if I have to do it myself.

"Fuck Luke please more!", Lauren whines more.
"How many four or five if you can handle it can you?", he narrows his eyes to her.
"I don't think so but just give it to me!", she complains.
"I might hurt you sweetheart I don't want you being hurt after this", Luke chuckles.
"I don't care do whatever you want with me I'm all yours!", she says.
"Holy fuck I'm going to go deep down there hang on", Luke says.

He pins her to the bed as he gently sticks his fingers inside having her arms being stuck to Luke's arms holding onto them.

"Are you ready?", Luke ask.
"As ready as I will always be to be railed", she spats back with heavy breathing a small smirk on her face.
"I'm going to make you feel so good you won't be able to go home tomorrow you have to stay another night with me", Luke smiles hard.

He goes full thrust without a warning he starts to moan hearing Lauren loudly scream from the top of her lungs holding onto his bedsheets, it was more hard to have a good grip of it having Luke's arm being pinned down. He starts to go harder without any cautions he doesn't stop, his breathing kept getting heavier than he usually gets being on top ridding her to the sunset.

Next morning*

The room smelled so bad considering it's by our own cum in his sheets. I looked around he wasn't in bed, I try standing up but felt a slight ache to my legs shaking. What the fuck was I on last night? I remembered half of what happened but shit got too real.

"Good morning my princess I see you can't get up", Luke enters the room from the shower chuckling.
"Yeah thanks a lot", Lauren flashes a smile.
"Let me tell you, you were fucking incredible even better then arzaylea I have to admit I couldn't be more amazed by you", Luke says, he grabs his towel drying his hair from being messy grabbing a comb brushing it.

"Did I say something last night that I wasn't supposed too or was I just high?", Lauren asks.
"You said a lot of things that made me think you aren't just a friend to me", Luke says sitting beside her.

Like I would want to know to be so stupid but I'm being serious when I say I would want to know so badly.

"Wait what the fuck", Luke says facing his phone to his eyes having that disgusted look on his face.
"What's wrong?", Lauren says confused.
"Look at this someone is really sick for sending me this", he shakes his head.
"I'm sure it's not that bad let me see", Lauren rolls her eyes.

Luke looks away as Lauren's face turned red as ever as a tomato more then she looked like a tomato herself.

"What the fuck who send this to you?!", she says raising her voice.
"I don't know but I'm going to find out with a need of help", Luke says.
"No are you crazy? Do you know how much trouble you can get if you tell one of the guys to help you they will catch on and know!", Lauren says.
"I didn't say the guys would help I know one person who can", Luke said.

Calum is the best mate to reach out for help but when it comes to that the terms and risk willing to ask for help was to offer another deal with him which was even more risky if he wanted to know what I have been doing alone not spending time with him.