20

Calum POV

I don't feel bad that I got rejected but showing her what I can do to her was my only chance she would take different sides showing her I'm the better guy for her. Luke is alright he doesn't do much but set up little dates and cute things, he needs to step up his game if he wants to keep treating Lauren like some sort of doll burning her out alive once the truth is out she'll never want to be with him ever again.
I don't want to ruin their friendship or start a riot I want to ruin the relationship so I can be the one next in line. Plus it's not like she's going to change her mind she will be mine.
Some things are meant to happen which one thing is Lauren is my destiny to go after. If I was being selfish I would definitely say that I'm not I saw her first, at least I'm not an asshole or called her a pretty chick with a pretty neck. That made me want to punch him.

"Hey cal where were you?", Ashton asked.
"I had some stuff to do but I'm here what's up?", cal says.
"We we're just talking about Lauren, do you think she's hanging out with Luke more?", Michael says.
"Um actually I'm gonna have to say yes because Luke has been wanting to know her more personally", cal says.
"Wait and you know about this what else has he tell you?". Ashton asked with a quick response.
"He didn't tell me much about what they were doing together but , Lauren seems she's been either seduced or if she's into him more", cal shrugs.
"How can we be sure if it's true when both of them don't show up most of the time even for Luke for rehearsals", Ashton says.
"You know what I'm just going to say that Luke wants to get away from his problems and have Lauren do all the misery for him", Michael says putting it out there.
"Let's just hope for whatever Luke does or do anything to her doesn't spread the whole school to know he touched her without consent and is constantly rubbing all over her", Ashton says.
"So then what do we do?", Michael asks.

Calum scratched the back of his neck worried he's going to have to cover up for Luke sing ashamed to do so.

"We can let them do what they want and see how Lauren and Luke act towards us if they ever come back to our table", Michael says.
"Cal where did Luke go when you left?", I don't know he went straight to another hallway and disappeared that quick", Calum says.
"Sounds like he's in a rush for a class he doesn't pay attention too", Ashton says.
"Cut it I don't think Luke and Lauren aren't doing anything that stupid and I don't think they will be in a serious relationship". Calum said.
"I kind of pictured Luke with a nice sweet girl like Lauren I think it's possible they will get together", Michael says.
"Don't say that Luke deserves to be happy with whoever makes him feel comfortable", Ashton says having a light smile.
"Luke does this to himself first the whole arzaylea problem and he still continues to let it keep happening if he doesn't do anything, now it's this whole Lauren situation that we keep talking about", Calum said rolling his eyes
"Speaking of that also Luke gave me the idea that it would be a good idea to go Vegas and we are inviting", Michael says.
"Why all of a sudden he wants all of us to go when he has Lauren", Calum rolls his eyes,
"Hey I like this idea skip school and have a vacation I think yes", Ashton says excited.

"So do you plan on still seeing Luke?", Deya asked.

"Um yeah he's also my best friends we get along well like the last time he was an asshole", Lauren says.

"Really?" Deya says.

"Yeah I didn't like him at first which I still don't he is just something else", Lauren says

Deya find that hard to believe the fact that she also has him for another class She doesn't pay attention turn back behind her seeing him across the back of the class room he has always looked the same with the same glare he puts on.

"What was he like?"

"What do you mean how was he like?"

"Don't play stupid hustle up and say it you know what I'm talking about"