My vision goes dark I felt someone's hands on my leg dragging me it was really quiet except for a car starting the engines. I have no idea what's going on but this is scaring the living shit out of me, I couldn't call for help or do anything about it.
However it was cold and chilly I think I might recognize that feeling, only one person has the temperature cold and freezing would be arzaylea the only person that loves being a winter girl, but how I though she was arrested? Looking back thinking did she really escaped or did she managed to just get away from it? this couldn't be possible after what Ashton told me giving me the talk, I might have a better chance getting revenge back at her.
she may see herself as a strong out raged cold hearted bitch but all she really was, was a loner being stuck having to fit in with the crowd made it harder for her to see the real her for who she was, thanks to me having the courage to be a good friend and give her the confidence just made her too powerful going way too far.

''hey where's cassie she was supposed to get back by now wasn't she?''

Ashton says with a worried tone

''you don't think she left?''

Michael says out of curiosity

Calum looked at him and stays there thinking out of the box

''what's wrong Cal?''

Luke asked by his side

''I think Cassie went to go get Lauren back here she sounded heartbroken when she left, I get that she cares but i don't want to sound like an asshole but why did she go back to get her?, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into''

Calum says sounding cocky

her eyes leave a dry red and puffy she finally looks up at her window door she notices her window leaving a slight creek, she gets up finding a phone left on the ground. it made her questioned who's phone was it.

she climbs down her latter as she picks it up looking around through the case and screen home she starts to get into her contacts her eyes widened. seeing the one name she will never allow her to have a secret relationship connected with Luke. she goes through the messages she furrows her eyes the fact it didn't sound to believable to believe, their conversation between them were normal and friendly.

the real question was why was Cassie's phone left outside her house and what was it doing here on her grass property?

she gets a text luke's name popped up the screen as Lauren's face goes to a resting bitch mode having to be nosy what he wanted, not that she cares but she wasn't desperate to know what was going on between them but only know what was going on. she texts him back sending the text as she noticed something from the corner of her eyes. she walks slowly her shadow follows her, there were footsteps traced down the concrete with wet marked shoe mark, it lead her to more confusion something or someone was telling her to follow it.
she though it didn't mean nothing until Cassie phone beeps showing Lauren Arzaylea's location tracking down back to her house, Lauren's intentions were to never follow something that can lead her into some sort of more trouble.

curiosity got the best of her and followed the location she didn't want to tell any of the boys for her to be able to handle it herself testing her strength and tragedy being the bigger person to take down the boss.

Lauren texts the group chat typing as fast as she can and lets Michael and Ashton know they should come with her, letting Luke stay with Calum.

''hey laurie texted she found something weird me and ash go you stay here with Cal''

Michael says

''wait what did she found does it have to do with Cassie?''

Calum asked, making all our eyes look at each other and shake our heads