11

L u k e  p o v

She was my comfort girl my safe zone area to be around when I needed her most but I can't like her it also sounds stupid to fall in love again I would do anything to fix this all again, I don't want anything to ruin anything between us. Her lips on mine felt very soft smooth with my hands around her waist how she looks at me so different how she looks at the guys it made me feel comfortable in a way I can't speak for myself how much I need her she isn't mine to be called. Why am I feeling like this? I can't be spending too much thinking about her all day that's all I can remember from being with her, shit I can't take this anymore that's not want to do.

Making the deal was a joke falling in love to feel some sort of emotion from her was what hurt me straight to my heart she wasn't just any deal she was a bet use her as a side girl away from arzaylea from ever knowing I wasn't only just seeing her but secretly have Lauren fall perfectly to my game Calum knew damn well it was going to work.

"Luke honey the boys are here do I sent them upstairs?", my mum says loudly.
"Um sure yeah", I say without questioning why.

My eyes popped out when the guys showed up after I told them I wasn't going to be around them for a while. Who knew why they looked so happy to see me again it's not like I was moving to different houses or cities.

"Luke we miss you", Michael says.
"How have you been?", Ashton asks with a bubbly smile.
"I've been good not much has been happening but I'm getting there", I say trying not to sound like I don't want them around.
"So now that you feel a little better are you still willing to go to chads party?", Michael said with a question mark on his head.
"Nah I'm just going to have to set that one down", I shake my head.
"Luke come on we all have been waiting to go to this party without you it's not the same mate come on let's go", Ashton says.

I had a feeling some certain thing was going to happen my gut is telling me to stay but the acknowledgment of my self couscous mind is telling me it's worth going even if I try to at least have a little fun again.

"Fine I'll go only because you are too", I smiled.
"Yeah boy let's go!", Ashton says excited as he gives me a hug.
"Get ready boy your about to have the best time of your life!", Michael shouts happily.
"Will wait for you downstairs don't take long", Michael snaps.

Calum was too quiet he hadn't said a word but smiled then looking down to the ground.
I know what he's thinking and I'm not letting him get in my way.

"Hey cal can you stay for a sec?", I asked as he nods.
"Why are you so quiet?", I say.
"Nothing why?", he shrugs.
"You know exactly why you're trying to Lauren away from me to protect her", my voice raises at a certain tone.
"I didn't want to say anything but obviously you weren't going to play nice to her in the beginning when you yelled at me", he rolls his eyes.
"You better not get in the way", my eyebrow starts to raise high.
"Mate I'm not trying to get between you and your stupid deal you both did I'm not the one trying to hurt her you, don't let me do my job as a friend I am to protect her too not just you", he starred madly to my eyes.
"Oh please it's not like your in love with her you two barely hang out together", my own words start to get anxious.
"She's not stupid you know soon she's going to find out that your only using her to get her own love for you to make her feel bad", Calum says.
"There's nothing that she can do about it I chose to do this abs she agreed on it plus I don't even like her she's way out of my league like she told me", Luke says.

Calum looked at me angry feeling his cheeks get red as his eyebrows start to narrow towards me.
He looked like he was in a good mood now it starts to go low all because of me, it's not my fault he makes jokes and makes me take the courage to take it serious.