"Do you know how long I've waited for this? To say I finally took everything from you!" He said, pacing around the room.

"No, you took everything you thought I had."

"See, I thought it was weird that Ariana had been going out more, especially when all of her friends were in New York. That was until Camila told me everything, and when I mean everything, every single thing."

He chuckled, stepping closer to me. "And you're right, I probably didn't take everything away, but taking away Ariana from you is good enough."

"She wouldn't let you."

"That doesn't matter, 'cause you're gonna be the one leaving her." He said, with his face inches away from mine. "I'll tell you about what really happened at Normani's party."

Flashback (Ariana's Pov)

"Hey," Kai said, as soon as the call connected. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Nope, I told them I had to use the bathroom. How's the party?"

"We, uh, just arrived. I wanted to call you first since  I realized how stupid I was for getting mad about some dumb party and wanted to apologize for that."

"Apology accepted," I smiled. "Are you coming home tonight?"

"Yes, but not until later. Everyone's supposed to meet up at my house around 10:30 if you're available by then."

"Of course, I'll just tell Ryder and his friend, we need to make this quick. Can Frankie and Ryder come?"

"Yeah, bring whoever honestly. Tommy's the scared one,"

I smirked, "And you're not?"

She chuckled, "No, why would I be?"

"Well baby, trick or treat?"

"Is this a serious question?"

"Yes, just answer,"

"Treat,"

"They're calling for me, I'll call you later once I'm heading to yours," I said abruptly, with a smirk still lingering on my face.

Exiting from the bathroom, I was met by Ryder and another one of his friends. Not the one from before, though.

"There's been a change of plans," Ryder said, looking up at me. His whole demeanor was off.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked.

Ryder's friend spoke this time. "Ryder and I have been friends since high school, and when he asked me to help track down the location of where the Instagram page was coming from, it pinged the Beer mansion."

"I told Frankie already, Madison's the one who's being doing this the entire time," Ryder explained, pulling up his phone. "We brought her here and explained what we knew, and she told us that she was coming to some party to confess to Kai that you ran The Page because she had Max ping the phone and it said it was at your house."