"Bae, let's go for a walk," Kehlani mumbled, turning to me.

I looked down at her and then turned to our friends. "We're going for a walk," I told the rest of the group. "Don't do anything stupid, Shawn!"

"What? I didn't even do anything!"

"Yet," Lauren added.

The farther we walked, the colder it felt but Lani loved the view so we went through with it.

"I wanna move to London one day." She blurted, looking up at me.

"Let's do it then," I shrugged, with a small smirk. "It seems like you've got our whole future planned out."

"Well duh, we've spent six years together."

"I remember everyone was convinced we wouldn't make it past 6th grade. At our wedding, I'm definitely rubbing this in everyone's faces," Lani laughed, probably remembering our first years together.

From "line leaders" to "lovers".

"I always thought you would end up with Lauren or something honestly." She said. "She always had the biggest crush on you, and honestly I think she still does."

"Lauren? I doubt, she's with Camila. And I'm with you, it's always been like that."

"How did I end up with the most oblivious person in the world?" Lani teased, rolling her eyes.

I laughed, "I'm just saying you could be overthinking this,"

"Look at the way she looks at you, just like I do."

Flashover

Everything didn't make sense, Camila was a lot of things, but a liar and untrustworthy wasn't one of them. She never missed shots either, so when she just barely grazed my skin in the car, I knew something was weird.

From there, she pulled over and the guys took me out of her car and placed me in a van. I got drove to what looked like to be Otto's house and I'd been tied to this chair ever since.

The worse part about this was that I knew Ariana wouldn't be home. She said her husband left with family, and with me off the grid, I knew my friends wouldn't let her be alone. Especially with the threats we've been getting.

Usually, you would think that he'd want something from me, like money or answers, but no, he just sent guys here to poke at me, and then they'd leave.

Today was different though, he was the one to come in with Camila as they took turns on me.

I remember hearing my dad years ago, saying him being kidnapped changed everything for him and he was right. I wanted nothing more than to get out of here and just tell Ariana I still loved her. Shit, I thought I was gonna die, and I couldn't live with the fact that my ex-girlfriend (who I'm still in love with) was about to marry the guy who was about to kill
me.

"You're fucking crazy," I said, watching Camila. She seemed to be amused, standing next to Otto while I was tied to a chair.