Chapter Forty-Three

Start from the beginning

I wasted some time, knowing I needed to wait long enough for his magic to be strong enough for his shields to prevent the noise but weak enough for him to not resist my advances. When it was just past dinner, I tore through my closet trying to find something seductive enough and eventually settled on a skimpy black cocktail dress. I'd never worked up the nerve to wear it before. I quickly studied my arms and was happy to see that the scars had faded significantly. There were small white lines and faint dents in the skin, but you could only see them in certain lights. I decided it was worth the risk as I took off my bra and underwear and put the dress on. It barely covered me. The neckline plunged down my cleavage which was held up by the tightness of the dress. A considerable amount of breast showed through the missing fabric, my nipples only just being covered by fabric. Cool air graced my back and thighs which were also completely exposed. Tight fabric clung to my waist, hips, and ass but barely covered it. I let my hair down completely and tugged a brush harshly through it. It looked wild as it frizzed out from the rough brush. I'd spend the day roughly waxing myself, cursing the fact that my next appointment was a week away and making a reminder to move it back. Then I settled on my makeup, settling on my suspicion that he would want to ruin it. By the time I was done I looked good by human standards, hopefully by Asgardian ones too. I paused in front of my door before moving to my kitchenette and taking a single swing of vodka for my nerves.

I walked through his door, his shields flexing around me with ease. They always let me in, I realised, noting to ask him about that later. He wasn't in his longue, but I heard him shouting from the other room. Eventually he walked in wearing just his black leather trousers and I swallowed my lust at the side. His black hair was straightened from the weight of water and small droplets landed on his shoulders and ran down his chest. I would have been embarrassed at how long I had spent staring at his body, if I hadn't noticed him doing the same. We both stood paused at the sight of each other. When our eyes met he whispered my name breaking me from my trance. I strided over to him and pressed my lips against his. His arms wrapped around me as I did, and he kissed me back lightly, letting me lead the kiss. I tried to put in all my desire for the kiss, forcing his lips open and slipping my tongue inside of his mouth. My hands found their way to his hair, relishing in the cold and wet feeling and I grabbed fistfuls of it, tugging slightly. At the feeling of me tugging at his hair, his lips began to move more passionately, taking control in the way they usually did. I didn't want to let him take complete control, taking his bottom lip and biting at the soft skin hard. He growled in response, breaking the kiss, and looking at me in a way that commanded my compliance. I craved to submit to him at that moment but knew this needed to be on equal ground before I ended up on my knees begging for him. I moved my hand over his trousers, caressing him through the fabric. A small moan left him at the contact, but he went to pull away.

"Touch me Loki." I moaned before he could move. I noticed the lipstick smeared over his mouth briefly. Then his lips crashed back against mine and his hands moved from my hips and groped my body over my dress. One moved down over my ass, grabbing at it roughly, while the other held the back of my neck. He gripped the back of my skull and tipped my head backwards, giving him better access to my mouth. We lost ourselves in our movements for a wonderful moment. It was during that period when I realised how truly addicted I'd become to his movements. I knew that at least until he did something to make me angry enough that no one else could hold me like this, touch me like this or be enough for me. His movements were so dominating but also gave me uncontrollable pleasure. Even without him actually touching me I felt how wet I'd become. But then I could feel the change in his movements, they suddenly became far more controlled, and I knew he was fighting against his own desire. His lips broke away from mine and his hand that was on my ass moved onto my arm which had been stroking him through his trousers.

"Kaya..." He whispered. I knew how badly he wanted it from his tone and hoped it would still work.

"Stop Loki. You want this just as bad as I do. I'm yours, you just need to take me." I pressed my chest against his and gripped him tighter through his trousers.