Cheating

The twins are 1 year old now <3

Over the past few weeks me and Jimin haven't been talking to each other. My relationship with my boyfriend, Park Jimin, was slowly fading; Within that long agonising month, I had tried everything to garner his attention.

I suggested watching a movie with the twins, before we started dating, trying to rekindle some of the love and passion in my relationship. However, Jimin had refused the offer, claiming he had a busy day at work and he was tired. When I suggested a date night, something relaxing like a dinner, Jimin had rebuked that too, not wanting to leave home.

I let out soft sigh and watch the twins playing with their Barbies dolls. I picked at my bowl, moving around the cake with the fork for before I sigh and place the fork down. Getting up, I grabbed the bowls and placed them on the kitchen counter before returning for the banchan dishes.

Apathetically, I begin placing them in small tupperware containers. Tonight was another night that Jimin hadn’t come home in time for dinner. Another night he’d stayed later at the office.

"M-mommy where is daddy" Ae question as I looked down and I picked her up. "Daddy is at work he will come home soon hopefully" I smiled

“Mom can we daddy now?" Minji moaned

"Ok I guess so go and get me your shoes so we can see daddy" I chirped

The twin ran to cloak room and got their shoes. I wore my coat and held the twin hand whilst a I lock the door

"Come on m-mommy hurry up" Ae huffed "I'm coming sweetheart" I laughed

I buckle them into their car seat and we drove to Jimin office

Outside his office building~

"Mommy help m-my shoes are untied!!" Minji yelped

"Aww sweetheart I'm coming" I laughed

I tied Minji and we walked into the building Jimin could work at home but some reason he has been going to his office putting more stress on him.

I got nervous because I couldn't bear to his face, what if he shouts at me? What if he ignores me again? What if..

I felt a pull in my hand, I looked down on Ae, "Mommy let's go in, I want to his d-daddy! " Ae giggled

I nodded but then I wanted to see my man only a glance of him would be enough for the day I thought. So I walked towards his door from the glass I saw something which I shouldn't. I-it was hard for me to believe what I was seeing.

There was a girl too with him. She was kissing him and jimin , he was shocked but didn't pushed her away. It was really hard for me to take in so I just walked away holding back my tears.

Grabbed my twins and I started walking towards the exit of the building. Sitting in my car I realized even after crying so many times over him i still had tears left to cry.

"Mommy w-why are you crying" Minji  asking while rubbing my arms

"M-mommy don't cry me and minji a-are here!" Are smiled, giving me a hug

I gave my twins reassuring smile  where's he now? Making out with other girl? When I'm literally a crying mess for him. I drove back to our mansion. As soon as I reached unlocking the door then I started to pack me and the twins things.

The necessary ones. I couldn't stay here a minute longer, it was suffocating for me here. I packed my clothes, shoes, brushes everything which I could grab at first.

The twins were too busy watching Barbie and the dream house to realise what was going on.

I took a bath to calm down myself... I thought I should let him know that I'm leaving him for his own good.

I thought that I should give him a last chance to explain his situation even though I know I will not change my decision but still I waited for him.

It was 1:00 in the morning, and sleep could nowhere to be found. My eyes were all red and sore from the crying. I drank 2 cup of coffee to stop myself from zoning out again.

The door unlocked revealing Jimin. I could tell he was tired but now I would say tired of fucking someone in his office rather than from working.

He wore a classy suit . Why I find him beautiful in every situation?? (Maybe I'm sick.) He looked at me with a little frown on his face finding me there waiting for him. He didn't expected it from me.

He walked towards the table where I was sitting, dropping his bag on the sofa.," You visited in the evening, you should've called me. "He told walking away for water.

" You were busy, it would be rude of me to disturb you " I said not even glancing at him. " I wasn't, if it was important you could've told the receptionist." He retarded back shrugging a little.

"Oh really? Weren't you busy? Making out with women! I didn't wanted to distract you!! Jagi! " I scoffed, he shifted a little at his place and stood in front of me.

" You saw? " He asked softly lowering his gaze,

" I wish I could change that but yes I did saw how you were kissing her, is she nice Minnie?? " I asked with tears Threatening to fall from the corner of my eyes.

" Y/n, It wasn't like that " He sighed touching my hand, I scoffed standing up, yank my hand away from him

"Oh please at least have some guts to accept the fucking fact the you are dating someone else"I raised my voice a little at him.

" You didn't the saw the whole thing y/n trust me it wasn't like that. Yes she did kissed me but as soon as I gained my senses back I pushed her trust me. " He said hastily taking long steps to remove  the gap between us, trying to take my hands again.

I jerked his hand roughly this time,pushing him a little "Don't! don't want any explanations Jimin it's okay, from the past few months you already behaving so distant I understand it must be your need. But I-I can't live with this any longer. I can't suffer like this anymore."My throat dried up, i licked my lips, raising my hands a little in air, trying hard to complete the sentence.

" Let's break up, please I can't take this anymore." I said with my trembling lips. Finally I was able to say the thing which was inside my heart, mind for so many days.

Jimin took a few steps back from me, " What? What did you just say, princess? "Why was he sounding angry. I swear at that time I saw something In his eyes. Was he angry? But why was he? He had no right to be the angry one. I'm supposed to be angry.

" You heard what I said, I've packed me and the twins stuff. I'll leave now, was waiting for you so that I can give you a last chance to explain yourself"

I exclaimed trying to control my shaking hands. Why was I feeling scared meanwhile i brought my bags in the main room, giving him time to process everything.

Taking a last glance at him I sighed and started walking towards the door holding the twins, until I felt his hands on my waist dragging me back gaining a loud gasp from my mouth.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
I'M BACK KIND OF THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR ME BC I'M THE BEST idk why I'm typing in cap locks 💀