Dawn

This chapter contains smut please leave if you feel uncomfortable <33

“Good morning darling”

“Mm, good morning Jimin-ssi,” I smiled, giggling softly as he leaned over and nuzzled his nose against my neck. The two of us were still in bed, dawn barely having passed as the both of us cuddled together before the start of my day.

“You always look so beautiful in the morning,” he mumbled as he turned onto his side, wrapping an arm around my waist as he pressed his chest to my back.

“Are you trying to butter me up Park Jimin?” I wondered, making him chuckled and shake his head.

“No, I’m serious. I just never get to tell you because I'm usually always running around as soon as we wake up,” he explained, making me smile. He pressed himself even closer to me and I became aware of his erection pressing against my thigh making me horny.

“My beauty is really getting to you, huh?” I teased, moving my hips and letting the curve of my ass to moved over his clothed length. 

“Don’t fucking tease me,” he warned, pressing an open mouthed kiss to the side of my neck as he gently grinded against me.

“What time is it?” I asked suddenly, making him pause his movements and glance behind him at the analog clock that sat on the bedside table.

“7:46am.”

“Good, I wanted to make sure we’d have enough time before I asked.” “ask me what? ”
“Can you fuck me Jimin-ssi?” I requested, making Jimin coo lightly before he pressed a kiss to my lips.

“Why do you sound like a good slut” He chuckled, hugging me tight to him. 

“Because I'm yours,” I mumbled with a shrug. “It’s just, it's feels like years since we’ve...you know..”

“Oh darling,” he mumbled, reaching over with the hand that had been on my waist up to my face, gripping my chin and turning my face to look at him. “I know you have birth to my children"

“Take your panties off for me, then,” he smirked and I quickly turned away from him, reaching down and grabbing the waistband of my panties before pushing them down off of my body. I felt Jimin do the same for himself behind me, and I couldn’t help the gasp that escaped my lips when I felt the head of his bare cock rubbing against my folds.

“Fuck,” I mumbled, letting my thighs fall further apart to give him better access.

“Here, put your leg here,” Jimin said as he set his hand under my knee, pulling my leg over and resting it over his hip. He then took ahold of his cock in one hand and slowly pushed himself into me.

“So tight,” Jimin groaned as he began to steadily thrust into me. “Can’t believe it’s been ages.”

“Mm, I’ve missed you,” I whimpered, reaching over with one hand and setting it in Jimin’s hair while I used my other hand to hold up the long t-shirt that I had slept in to keep it out of the way.

“I know baby,” he murmured softly. “I missed you too.” He used his free hand as an anchor on my hip to keep me still as he delved into me, all while I let out moans and whimpers from how good he felt inside of me.

“Shit Jimin,” I drawled, letting go of my t-shirt to reach down and rub my clit softly. “Feels so fucking good.”

“no touching” Jimin tsked as he swatted my hand away from my clit, making me groan loudly in response. “If you wanna cum, it’ll be all because of me.”

“Please make me cum then baby,” I begged, knowing that being bratty wouldn’t work in my favor this morning so I decided to beg, which Jimin loved.

“I will, don’t worry,” he promised, putting his hand up to my lips. “Spit.” He instructed and I did, leaving a glob of my spit of his finger tips. He then set his fingers on my clit, rubbing firm circles onto the bundle of nerves. 

“JIMIN! So good! ,” I nodded in encouragement, my breathing quickly turning into pants as I felt my orgasm approaching quickly.

“You gonna cum for me?” He asked and I nodded wordlessly as I wound my hips against both his hand and his cock. “Ask first.”

“Please can I cum for you Jimin? Please,” it pleaded, beginning to get desperate because I literally felt like I were about to release at any second. “Fuck, I’m so close. Please let me come on your dick.”

“Such a good girl,” he cooed as he pressed a kiss to my neck. “Come for me.” I literally came as soon as the words left his mouth, causing me to shake and shudder as my orgasm rippled throughout my entire body. 

“Fuck! ” I groaned as my body continued to lightly jump every so often, the aftershocks of my orgasm surprising.

“Stay still because I’m about to come,” he announced suddenly, his grip on me tightening even more. 

“Come inside of me Jimin-ssi,” I creamed and with a nod and a few more deep pumps from him, I felt his cum rush into me. 

“Fuck, I love you,” he moaned and I leaned over, connecting my lips with his in a passionate kiss. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I moaned, loving both the feeling of his mouth and his cum inside of me. 

“I love you too,” I whispered back after the two of you finally pulled away from each other’s lips. Jimin continued to leave soft kisses on my shoulder, my neck, and my face as the both of us calmed down from my orgasms. 

I heard cries from the twins room's outside of my bedroom door and I looked over at Jimin with a small smile.

“Just in time, huh?” I teased, making him smile and nod.

“You go and clean up, I’ll go and look after the twins,” he said before pressing his lips to mines one more time. He pulled out of me and the both of us then got out of bed, getting ready to start my busy days. 

Jimin is going to be a great dad when he has his own child 💜 thanks for reading

Obsessed!| P.jmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें