Reunite

Suddenly two gun shots can be heard from behind me and then more follow from outside. I turn around and see two of the men who guard my door now dead. Felix turns to face me and blood is splattered all over him."Run!" Felix shouts and I turn to Jimin and he has the gun pointed at the man with the laptop.

Then...

The gun goes off. A bullet entering his skull, the sound echoing in my head like a bell. Many gun shots can be heard but the one that came from Jimin's gun struck the most.

A hand grabs my wrist and starts running. It's Felix and makes his way to the front door, passing pools of crimson red blood. "Jimin"I scream for him as Felix pulls me out the house.

All I see is dry grass. Along with a few cars which I assume belong to Jimin and his men. My heart is pounding against my chest and it's like my lungs are filled with smoke
making it difficult to breathe.

Why hasn't Jimin come out yet? Where is he? I want to run back in and pull him out and Felix sees it in my eyes and holds on to me tightly
.
"yah! Felix, let me go! Jimin is still in there!" I scream and kick him. He groans but his grip doesnt budge see, look there he is" Felix points and releases me from his hold. I run at lighting speed and jump into his arms. He lifts me up and spins me. He takes in my face and cups it.

Without fair warning his lips brush mines passionately and fiery. It felt like fireworks explode behind us like a classical disney film as he kissed me years ago. " y/n my everything" he whispers slowly prolonging each letter as if to savor them. My heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my frickin name ever felt so wonderful. He breaks the kiss and pulls me gently along to the car.

I'm sitting on the couch with Jimin sitting next to me with my hand in his Across from me is Namjoon and Jimin surprisingly.

I have thought Jimin would be dead by now by the hands of Felix but no, he's calmly drinking a cup of brown rum.

"what the hell is going on?!" I ask and they all stare at each other concerned as if whether or not they should tell me.

Jimin sighs and faces me. "what should clear up?" He asks

" EVERYTHING!" I yell "like why did you tell me to run when you kidnapped me, one second your cold then lovely dovely and it's frustrating not knowing!"I say paranoid

"ohh sorry *laughs* yes I kidnapped you but I went undercover a while back. Jimin had no idea and thought I betrayed him but that wasn't the case. I acted like that but never meant any harm towards you. When they told me I had to kidnap you informed Namjoon since Jimin wouldn't answer my calls to prevent you from this whole mess and having my cover blown." Felix explains and it's making my brain itch

Thanks for reading💜📖

-O