bringing them home

“Aww sweetie,” I whispered as I reached into the car and lifted Minji and Ae up and out of their carseat. Me and the twins had gotten discharged from the hospital today and Ae ended up spending the entire car ride home screaming her little lungs out. 

“Guess you’ll be happy to know that my mom and brother left us some food at home in our freezer then,” Jimin told me as he pulled out of the lot and into our streets towards home, and I looked up at him with a big smile.

“Have I ever told you how much I adore your family?” 

“Not today, no,” he laughed. A comfortable silence then fell over the car, with Jimin focused on the road and I looked down at Minji.

“How’s my princess doing back there?” Jimin asked suddenly and I looked up to make eye contact with him through the rear view mirror. 

“She’s fine Jimin,” I replied.

“Just got worried for a second,” Jimin admitted. “She’s been so quiet ever since we got her dressed to leave the hospital.”

“I know, but let’s not jinx it,” I giggled. “I hope the quiet lasts for a while.”

“Oh, you’re batting a thousand on that one,” Jimin laughed. 

Jimin reached into the car and grabbed the empty carseat as well as her diaper bag before the four of us walked up to the front door. I waited patiently as Jimin unlocked the front door and once he did, I quickly stepped inside. 

"Aaah~ home sweet home.! " I giggled

I walked upstairs to the girls and put Minji and Ae to bed I changed into pyjamas and met Jimin in bed. "I love you Kim y/n" he said playing with my hair. "Love u too" I giggled

Thanks for reading and sorry for a short chapter :(