Helpful niece

Y/n POV

“It’s coming Minji, just hold on,” I whispered, bouncing her lightly as I paced into the kitchen where Jimin was standing at the counter. “Are you almost done Jimin?”

“Just a second jagi,” Jimin muttered, putting one last scoop of baby formula into one of Minji’s bottles before picking it up and shaking it.

“I told you to make him more bottles before you left this morning,” I sighed, the sounds of Minji’s cries starting to get to me. 

“And I thought we agreed on you breastfeeding,” Jimin shot back as he held the bottle out to me and I snatched it from him before glaring at him. 

“I told you, it’s too hard to keep up with it while taking care of the twins at the same time,” I replied as I put the bottle into Minji’s mouth and her cries immediately stopped as she started eating. 

“Auntie?” I heard byul call and I looked over at the counter, where she were sitting as she ate her breakfast. 

“Yeah byul?” I answered her.

“Can I learn how to make bottles for Minji?” He wondered and both mines and Jimin’s’s eyes widened.

“You want to?” Jimin’s questioned.

“Yeah, I wanna help auntie,” Byul spoke up again. 

“I mean, I don’t see why not,” Jimin shrugged before looking over at me. “What do you think?”

“Sure, I don’t mind,” I said. “But if they’re gonna learn, you’re gonna have to be the one to teach Byul. I really don’t have the patience for it today.” I laughed

“Sure princess,” Jimin chuckled, stepping over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. “How about if I teach them and then afterwards, I’ll put them all down for a nap so that you can rest?”

“Thank you Jimin,” I smiled as I adjusted Minji in my arms. “Thank you.”

“No need to thank me,” Jimin reminded me and I nodded my head as he turned around to look at Byul. “Alright, come on byul! Uncle’s gonna teach you how to make some bottles!”

"Minji, you're one of strange kind I swear you was all quiet when we came back of home now you're just being loud" I laughed while putting her in crib.

"Nevermind you won't understand me anyway sleep well Minji, you too Ae " I chuckled. I close the door and walked to my room to take a nap as well.

~Time skip~

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

“Hey jagi?” I heard Jimin whisper gently and when I opened my eyes, he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a soft smile on his face. “Hey you.”

“Hey,” I replied with a yawn, reaching my arms up and stretching. Did you take byul home?”

“Yeah like 20 minutes ago,” he said. “Byul said goodbye.”

“She’s the cutest,” I chuckled. “Once I finally got Minji down for her nap, I started to rest for a while.”

“thanks for everything,” I said as I reached up and cupped his cheek with one of my hands. “Kiss?” I requested and Jimin chuckled before leaning down and kissing my lips firmly. However, both of us were interrupted by the sound of crying coming through the baby monitor. 

“Just like clockwork,” I sighed as Jimin pulled away from me. I moved to get up but Jimin’s hands on my shoulders stopped me.

“I’ll go get her, you stay here and rest,” he told me. I smiled and nodded and after giving me another kiss, he got up from the bed and walked out of the room. After a few seconds, I heard Ae’s cries die down so I figured that Jimin had gotten her but I were surprised when I saw him pop his head back into my bedroom.

“Jagi, you have to come see this,” he told me and I raised an eyebrow at him as I sat up and got out of the bed. I followed behind Jimin as he led the way to the twin's nursery and when I got to the doorway, Jimin motioned forms to look inside and once I did, I felt like my heart was going to burst.

Minji was holding Ae's hand as she softly held her hand. Ae's had now stopped crying completely and she was looking up at me with wide eyes. I could hear nothing but Jimin taking a picture. 

"That's my princesses" he smile taking a picture like the twins are like type of celebrities.

“Hey mini minji,” Jimin spoke up as minji looked at her dad. “Are you taking care of your little sister?”

"Your gonna be the best big sister" he coo while playing with her soft hand. 

I looked at Jimin cooing the girls I walked away and chuckles I know Jimin is going to be their number one superhero

✧༺♥༻✧

Thanks for reading!!!