The twins first smile

“Good morning darling”

“Mm, good morning Jimin-ssi,” I smiled, giggling softly as he leaned over and nuzzled his nose against my neck. The two of us were still in bed, dawn barely having passed as the both of us cuddled together before the start of my day.

“You always look so beautiful in the morning,” he mumbled as he turned onto his side, wrapping an arm around my waist as he pressed his chest to my back.

"Can you prepare the bath please jimin-ssi?" I pout. "Sure I will" he smiles getting up to prepare the twins shower

"Are you guys ready minji and ae?" Jimin asks as I hand him Minji to him and I held Ae. Minji squeal as she felt the water touches while Ae started to splash water at Jimin.

Jimin started to splash Ae back while Minji looked at me in confusion and continued to play with her rubber ducky. I scoop some water up and splashed on all over them.

Jimin, Minji and Ae looked at me as they wanted to kill so I got up quickly, but it was too Jimin grabbed my wrist and splashed while the twins squeal in delight

"Jimin I'm soaked" I groaned while closing my eyes. "what do you mean by soaked darling" he smirked while wiggling his eyebrows "shut up" I laughed

We dried them up even ourselves and we walked to our room. “Can you keep them occupied while I get their outfits?” I asked Jimin. He looked up from his spot leaning on the front of the couch, looking at the twins who were both sitting up against the pillows on the couch.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Go ahead jagiya.” I smiled and walked upstairs to the nursery. Hobi looked back at the babies and saw them both pouting. “Why the pouty faces kids?” He asked but of course, they didn’t answer him. Suddenly, Ae burst out into tears. The loudness of her cries must’ve scared Minji because she started to cry as well.

“oh my babies don't cry” he set a hand on both of their heads and rubbed softly but they kept crying. Knowing that he couldn’t hold them both right now, he stood up in front of the couch and started to do his stunts.

He moved his hips back and forth, making funny faces towards them. They both stopped crying and stared up at him, which he took as a sign that it was working.

“It’s ok daddy is here,” Jimin said in a high pitched voice as he continued to twist his body in front of them. All of a sudden, they both burst out laughing at him. Happy that he had stopped them from crying, he continued to move and he didn’t even notice I come back downstairs.

“Jiminie, what are you doing?” I chuckled as I walked over to him. I looked down at the twins and gasped once I saw their faces. “Oh my gosh, they’re smiling,” I exclaimed. I sat down on the couch next to them as Jimin kept going. “Daddy’s funny huh?” I grinned as the twins continued to smile and move their arms at Jimin.

This is what the twins wore cute <3