delivery!!

“Push y/n,” Jimin coached from next to me as I pushed with all my might. I laid my forehead against his chest and whimpered as I felt the shoulders of the first twin. 

“Almost there Y/N,” my doctor told me. I tried to breathe through the next few pushes, but it was getting harder and harder.

“Here’s baby A,” the doctor said as he held up the first baby. A nurse that was standing nearby handed some scissors to Jimin and he cut the cord.  

“Minji,” Jimin smiled widely at seeing our baby girl. The doctor handed her off to a nurse and resumed his place in between my legs. 

“HOLY SHIT!” I yelled as I pushed as hard as I could. Jihyun also yelled out in pain, but his was from the crushing grip I had on his hand.

“Y/n, you’re crushing my hand,” he tried to say but I instantly glared at him.

“Well your niece is crushing my insides, we’re even!” I hissed before pushing down again. I could feel the baby moving down and it was literal agony. Jimin laughed

“You’ve done so well Y/N-ah. Just a few more pushes for our Ae. You can do it,” he looked me in the eyes and I couldn’t respond because I felt the pressure to push building up once again. I went with it, tightening my grip on Jimin's hand at the same time.

“Owww,” I whined as I felt the head slip out of me. 

“Small pushes this time Y/N,” my doctor instructed and I nodded, doing as he said. I felt her shoulders pass and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. 

“And here’s baby B,” the doctor smiled as he motioned for Jimin to cut the cord again. Once he did, Ae was passed to another nurse who went to clean her off. 

“You did it darling,” Jimin smiled excitedly. “You gave birth to our babies.”

“Let me see them,” I muttered weakly, the exhaustion of giving birth twice threatening to take over my poor body. The nurses brought the babies back over to us, swaddled in blankets. One nurse handed Minji to me and the other handed Ae to Jimin. Jimin sat down on the bed next to me so that I could see Ae too.

“They’re beautiful,” I sighed. I looked up at Jimin, who was already staring back at me.

“Great job my queen ,” Jimin whispered before kissing me softly.

Park moon Minji, Park star Ae. born on 4th July

 born on 4th July

Or if you're poc

Thanks for reading!! <333