delivery part 1

Neither me or Jimin had thought about creating a birth plan until our doctor mentioned it at my last appointment. She said even though she might not be able to follow it exactly because sometimes babies do what they want during labor and delivery, it could make the both of us feel better to have somewhat of an idea on how I wanted things to go.

After going over my options together, we both decided that I wanted to give birth at the hospital. I chose a vaginal birth, even though Jimin had tried to persuade me to go with a c-section. His reasoning was that he didn’t want to see me go through so much pain and I couldn’t help but to smile at how sweet he was. After kissing him, I told him that I’d be fine and he’d be right there by my side to support me.

"Y/n I'm gonna drop you off at my brothers house" Jimin said opening the door for me. "Okay!"

"Auntieeeeeee~" Byul screamed

"Byul my beauty I'll miss you" I hugged her delicate body "how are you" I coo "I'm fine aunty your belly gotten bigger" she poked

"Can we play tea party" she asked "sure"

I smiled as I sat on the floor with my niece as we played tea party. “What color is the cup love?” I asked my niece as I held out a the purple cup.

“Purple!” She shouted excitedly, and I nodded as I handed the block to byul. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head just as my brother in law walked in.

“I’ll never understand how you’re so good with her,” Jihyun commented as he sat on the couch next to where I were sitting on the floor. “I can’t wait to see you with two of your own.”

“If I love them even half as much as I love this little sweetheart, I’m gonna be in trouble,” I laughed, making my brother in law do the same. Suddenly, I felt a contraction wrap around my bump. It was so strong that I had to stop talking and focus on breathing it away.

“Contraction?” Jihyun asked and I nodded.  “This is the first one?”

“No, but they haven’t been consistent so I just figured they were ae contractions,” I shrugged. Jihyun raised an eyebrow but he didn’t say anything else. 

Two hours later, my contractions had remained consistent and they were actually coming more frequently. “We should head to the hospital,” jihyun advised. Nodding, I handed him my phone.

“Call Jimin. Tell him to just meet us there. If he doesn’t answer, call his mom. They’re definitely coming today,” I groaned as I felt another contraction coming.

Y/n is about to give birth!! Thanks for reading ✌😻