The good times

There will be a smut in this chapter don't read if you feel uncomfortable. 💜

I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness. I can't feel my legs and my arms are tied together with handcuffs. I lick my chapped lips and I flinched, my eyes finally adjust to the brightness. I look down at what im wearing and I find a white tank top and light blue panties stained with tiny bits of blood Remembering how Jimin shot Jackson.

I look up from the gown trying not to gag and I look down at my poor hands to find a little and bruises Tears threaten to spill from my eyes as I look around desperately seeking communication. I hated this room more than anything else. I start to breath heavier, tightening my fingers around my tangled locks.

I crawl to the corner of the room, hugging my knees to my chest and just sitting there whimpering praying someone would save me."Hello? Someone save me!" I cry out to no one in particular. Then I hear a door creak in the distance and footsteps getting closer. My whole body tenses and I sink my head down into my knees. I look up to see a black figure pressing a button to unlock the steel metal bars looking at me into the tiny room.

Jimin slowly walks in and crouches in front of me."I was taking a nap Y/N, it's not nice to scream and shout." I try to inch further back into the corner and curl myself in a ball even more. Jimin walks even closer, so close I can smell his lavender cologne. He tilts my chin up and says to me,

"I'm sorry for keeping you here in this room I just didn't want you to run away my princess." He lets out a low chuckle. I whimper in response and turn my head to avoid his touch.

"Go to sleep I'll see you later" he whispered

Few hours later~

Jimin currently rested back on his couch, a small laptop sitting on the coffee table in front of him, he observed my every move.

Jimin watched with delight as I crept around my bedroom, wearing nothing but a single white tank top and a pair of light blue panties. Even through the slightly distorted camera quality, he could still make out the heart shaped birthmark on your upper thigh. His lips then suddenly curled up in a twisted smirk.

Jimin knew exactly what I were planning.

His suspicions were almost immediately confirmed as I closed my curtains before crawling on top of my mattress.

I couldn't risk someone seeing me after all, could I?

I got myself comfortable on my back, spreading my legs slightly apart.

His tongue trailed across his bottom lip as my hand slowly traced down my body making me twitch in anticipation. Jimin swore I knew he was watching. That's why I always made sure to go as slow as possible. Just so I could torment him. My fingertips grazed down my clothed vagina, applying just enough pressure to cause my hips to bounce up.

Jimin could feel his pants painfully tighten as lustful thoughts began swarming in his mind.

Oh, what he would do to be there with me. To have his fingers ghost over my soft skin. To have my hips buck up at his touch. And only his touch.

It didn't take him long to hastily unbuckle his belt, only to get frustrated at the series of loops. In response, he threw his belt across the room, then unzipped his jeans, his hand lazily wrapping itself around his dick.

He stared with hooded eyes as I slowly pulled my panties down until they pooled around my ankles, my glistening vagina now on full display for him. Travelling back up my thigh, my hand found it's way to my clit, where my fingers began to rub slow circles.

Moments like this is where Jimin was glad he splurged for the camera with an audio component. My moans echoed through his living room while my fingers began to pick up the pace. At the same time, Jimin's grip began rubbing up and down his length, matching my current speed.

He groaned when my back arched off the bed, a loud gasp escaping my chest.

"Don't cum yet, baby," he breathlessly muttered, spitting down at his hand to create make-shift lubricant.

But as if I heard him, my fingers slowed back down again. My free hand moving up to my chest and kneading my breasts through the thin fabric of my shirt.

Jimin adored the way I teased myself. The way I reluctantly denied myself an immediate orgasm. His grip tightened to create the illusion that it was my wet vagina wrapped around his dick, bouncing up and down it's length.

"No one can fuck you like I could," his voice growled out to no one in particular.

He imagined the way I would whine his name in pure desperation. The way my breasts would bounce up and down with his every thrust. The way it would feel to have my vagina clench around his dick while I cum.

His eyes returned back to the laptop screen, only to watch as I fucked myself with my fingers, my legs uncontrollably shaking. I use my free hand was now under the fabric of my white tank top, pinching and tugging at my sensitive nipples.

Jimin's high was approaching fast, but he could tell I was too by the way my whole body stuttered and shook. My moans only got louder the faster my fingers went and his hand picked up speed, wanting to cum the exact second I did.

A series of whines left my throat as I came around my own fingers, my thighs clamping shut.

Jimin groaned seconds after, an euphoric feeling rushing through him like a title wave. He felt splatters of hot white liquid cover his hand and abdomen, but he could barely care. He stayed frozen in place, staring at the way I rolled onto my side, my chest heaving up and down in a light pant.

"Round two?" Jimin smirked

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Did you enjoy this chapter ;)