Baby Shower

“Thank you so much for planning the baby shower,” I smiled at my best friend as I both started to straighten up my living room. 

“It’s no problem,” she replied. “It’s only the beginning of my god mother duties, right?” I just nodded my head as I gathered up the used paper cups off of the table. After I went to go throw them away, I walked back into the living room to see my best friend holding a two small boxes.

“What’s that?” I asked her as I walked over to stand in front of her. She held it out to I and I took it.

“I figured since everyone else would get stuff for the baby, I’d get something for you so,” she trailed off, motioning for me to open the box. I slowly pulled the lid off the box, gasping at what was inside. There was a twins necklace inside, an engraved words saying 'number 1 and number 2'

“Y/BF/N, thank you” I sighed, looking up at her with tears in my eyes. "Aww my baby don't cry" she teased "shut up" I laughed

"Hey babe, hi Y/BF/N" he smile "hi Jimin" we said. "Who is this one from?” I asked as Jimin handed me a gift bag.

“That’s from my mom and dad,” Jimin told me and I looked over at them sitting on the couch, making sure to nod to them in thanks. I opened the bag and pulled out the cutest pair of two unisex footie pajamas.

“These are adorable!” I shrieked, feeling the soft material between my fingertips. “Thank you both so much,” I smiled to his parents. 

“Cute,” I giggled as I walked over to Jimin. I kissed him softly and he set his hand on my belly, giving his customary greeting to the babies. 

“How many people came to the baby shower?” He wondered. “A lot. It’s just that everyone who came brought something for the twins” I explained. We both looked at the mountain of presents in front of us both.

“Put the box in the center of the fence,” my brother in law directed, making Jimin and his brother stretch before setting the box where he wanted it. I followed behind them, holding my little neice’s hand in mine.

“Auntie?” She asked, tugging on the bottom of my dress looking up to me with her cute eyes.

“Yes sweetheart?” 

“What’s in the box?” She wondered.

“There are balloons in there. The balloons are gonna help us know if the babies in Auntie’s belly are boys or girls,” I explained to her, making byul ( her name) nod slowly in understanding.

“Alright, just so we’re clear, two pink balloons for twin girls, two blue balloons for twin boys, and one of each if they’re unisex twins,” my motherr in law explained. We all nodded in understanding and Jimin pulled the tape off the top of the box. He pulled back the flaps and looked inside. He immediately began to jump around wildly, cheering at the same time.

“What are they?” I asked anxiously. My brother in law reached inside the box and pulled the balloons out. First, a pink balloon flew out, which was then followed by another pink one. I hugged my mother in law in celebration before Jimin came running over to skipping to me.

“We gonna have two princesses jagi,” he said breathlessly. “A mini me and a mini you.” I nodded with tears in my eyes as I hugged him tightly. 

"I love you Jimin! " I cried. Jimin's eye grew like wide saucer "i-i love you too my darling"  he sobbed

DID Y/N JUST TELL JIMIN THAT SHE LOVE HIM WOOHOO! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CHECK 😻✌