miss u

"I think we should get some rest now "Namjoon says yawning stretching his arms "goodnight guys" Felix says. Namjoon and Felix go to their rooms. Jimim stands up from the couch and extends his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he pulls me against his body. He lifts me up and carries
me bridal style. I rest my head on his chest as he walks to the room.

Entering a room he closes the door and sets me gently on the bed. He hangs his head down and falls on his knees besides the bed. He pulls at his hair.
"Jim-"

"Im so sorry" he sobs hugging me tightly "I'm so sorry y/n" he sobbed "I- I was so worried that he would find out Felix betrayed him and you'd be hurt. I'm so sorry I left you that day, I should've been home because your more important than work I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry" "sshh I'm alright Jimin and it wasn't your fault baby" I smile cupping his face.

"I'll promise I'll protect you goodnight baby" He coos

"Goodnight Jimin" I smile while closing my eyes

Next morning🌞

Smut on the away Lord forgive me 🏃💨

Oh y/n." I heard a sweet, raspy voice
breathe down on my neck. The voice
belonged to none other than Park Jimin,  I groaned, as I swat my hand in a shooing motion and turned from him in hopes of continuing my sleep. "Come on y/n, wake up." Jimin grew a little impatient, which could be evident by his voice raising and him poking me in the side and shaking my shoulder ever so lightly, yet I wouldn't budge.

I were just too tired and actions I did with Jimin last night, that I drifted off to sleep as soon as my head touched the fluffy pillows, despite Jimin's protests to stay up for longer. "Fine, I suppose I have to wake you up
differently." I felt his presence leave my side and heard shuffling as the bed dipped somewhere. Everything was quiet for a second and I thought he was finally done, until I felt the blanket being lifted and jimin's hands on my thighs, parting them softly and slowly.

I threw the blanket off my body, eyeing Jimin. "What are you doing?"
He gave no answer, but instead ran his fingers on the birth marks on my left inner thigh before glossing his fingers over my clothed cunt earning a moan from me. He lifted his gaze instantly at my moan before wearing his cheeky smile, "What? Last night wasn't enough for you?"

The only sound that came from me was another moan as Jimin pressed his finger harder against me. and moved it from side to side. I gripped the bed sheet, trying to suppress the urge to jump on him. "You don't have anything to say?" He teased, increasing the speed and pressure of his
finger, "How about now?"

I knew he was smirking "Please Jimin."
"Please what, jagi?" "Please do me." I breathed out, unable to control myself anymore. I sat up kissing him passionately, not letting him to respond to what I just said because I just couldn't keep my hands away anymore.

He matched my kiss with his own intensity,
pulling me. on his lap, resting his hands my ass to keep me pressed against him.

I grind on him, wanting to feel something, anything at this point. "Keep grinding against me like that baby and I won't be responsible for my actions after it." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

"Maybe that's exactly what I want." I
whispered right back. He flipped my positions so that he was above I were laying under him. He took my pyjamas off, which was actually one of his own that he let me keep, and grabbed my left breast.

I moaned at the feeling of his hand around my breast and his cold fingers playing with my nipple. I gasped softly when I felt his mouth around my other nipple, his warm and wet tongue licking it tenderly. I whined when his mouth and hand left my boobs, but were pleased when hebpulled my panties down and threw them to the side. His index finger played with my entrance, teasing me.

"You're getting wetter," he caressed my thigh, "it's making me thirsty." Jimin's lips attached to my pussy lips, licking my clit slowly. I groaned his name, reaching my hand to intertwine my fingers in his soft
He gave into my wishes and sucked more
fiery, hearing the slurps he made only made me needier.

I soon started to rock my hips to his licks, being closer and closer to my release. The tangles in my stomach were saying I weren't going to hold on for much longer. I bit my lips as I closed my eyes to focus only on his mouth, his tongue itching me to my orgasm.

I were close, oh so close. "Fuck Chim, I'm
going to-" but then it all stopped. The licks, the sucking, his mouth leaving me yet again. I opened my eyes, the coat of sweat on my forehead and the slight unfocused
eyes ensured Jimin he was doing good, very good, in fact.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked him, breathless and deprived of the orgasm I craved. "Cause I think it'd feel way better if fuck you" Jimin moved my hair from my neck, exposing the tender skin. He buried his nose in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

Jimin slams his dick inside me making me scream out in pleasure tears were falling down my cheeks. Jimin wiped my tears and he bent down to kiss me. "We haven't even started princess" Jimin whispered. And he was right but Jimin was doing it at a teasing pace, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Jimin please," I say whining. "Please what, say it and Ill give it to you" Jimin says while smirking while moving my hips. "As I wish," Jimin takes out his dick, making me feel empty.

He slams his dick and thrusts harder and faster. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and I dig my nails Into his back. "Ahhhh jiminnnn!" I scream loud, loud enough so that the neighbours could know. "Yes scream my name so that the whole house knows that I'm fucking you real good," Jimin says while groaning.

He thrusts harder and harder making me moan uncontrollably. I clench around his dick making Jimin let out a deep groan. "Fuck babe if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum" He groaned

"J-Jimin I'm gon-" Jimin interrupts me. "No not yet," Jimin increases his speed making.me go numb. He suddenly flips us over so I was at top. "Ride me," Jimin says. As he said that I pushed down on his length, and started moving my hips. I started moving up and down fast. I couldn't feel my legs so I started to slow down.

Jimin took notice and he held
my hips as he thrusted up making me moan.
"Ahhhh fuck" I scream. "I'm gonna released," I yell Suddenly Jimin flips us over so he was at top and he thrusts into me hard and fast.

Cum for me," as soon as he said that I released all my juices, and Jimin came.out of me and released on my stomach. "Told you someone will be screaming my name tonight," Jimin says with a huge smirk on his face. I slapped his chest multiple times, and curse him. Suddenly we hear the door opening and me and Jimin hide under the covers.

"Yah! shut the fuck up I'm sleeping horny shits! " Jin shouts

Thanks for reading! 💜