𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

lan 💘
our flight is a little bit later bc we have to make a stop at mtc first, so we'll be there around 6

charr 🦋
cool see u then guys!!
❤️❤️❤️

lia 🧸
see u monday :)

—————

REAL LIFE

With her back against the wall, Amelia waits for Lando to get some last items from his room

With her back against the wall, Amelia waits for Lando to get some last items from his room. Bored, she stares straight ahead, checking her watch every five seconds to check the time. It looked like they were breaking in, with Lando as the burglar and her on the lookout.

"Babe, hurry! We don't want to miss our flight!" she calls into the room. "Yeah, just a second!" She hears him calling back. They would then immediately leave for the airport and then spend two days in Monaco with their friends. Then it was time to leave for Sochi. Another busy weekend at work. For the first time, Amelia dreaded going to work. She loved her job. But because of all the stress caused by the fire and the move, she feels like her head is about to explode.

"Hey, Amelia."

She is taken out of her thoughts by Andreas Seidl, who is just walking into the corridor she was waiting in.

"Andreas, hi," she says, pushing herself off the wall. "How are you?" She immediately asks him.

"I'm good, thanks. How are you? I heard what happened," he asks, with a bit of concern in his voice. Amelia shrugs. "I've been better," she admits. "Just a lot going on right now."

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Lando told me a little bit about how you were feeling and how tired you were. Because we want to take good care of our staff, we thought it would be a good idea to give you a weekend off, maybe even two if needed. We have plenty of other photographers working for the team, so please don't worry about them missing you. Relax a little this weekend and get back to work whenever you're ready, okay?" Andreas says.

"Are you sure?" she asks a little unsure. The team boss nods at her. "Yeah, just make sure you recover a bit from all the chaos," he reassures her.

"Thanks, Andreas," she says. "No problem, enjoy the race weekend and Monaco," Andreas smiles and then walks away further into the hall. While she watches her boss walk away, Lando finally comes out of his room with a full backpack on his back. "Hey, you ready?" He asks and comes to stand next to her. She doesn't say anything to him but kisses him unceremoniously.

"Thanks, Lan," she smiles when she has withdrawn. He looks at her confused. "For what?" "For getting me the weekend off."

His confused look quickly vanishes and is exchanged for a smile when he raises his head. "No problem," he says and presses another short kiss to her lips before he takes her hand and walks out of MTC with her.