Tonight?

Hunter, Rico and Luca are currently at my apartment and are currently trashing Sage's precious kitchen while trying to make some cookies. I can not stop laughing at Luca trying to measure the flour but Rico comes and blows it all in his face. That situation nearly ends with a knife in Rico's chest. I tell them that if they want to kill somebody, do it outside because I am not cleaning blood and then I proceed to put Luca in time out. He surprisingly obliges and then I move into help. Trying to move around with these giants is very annoying because I keep on bumping into their fucking chests. Like they all wear black and grey as well and since my kitchen is black and grey as well, it just makes things that much more complicating.

"Why do you keep on bumping into me?" Rico asks, ruffling my hair a bit. "It's not my fault you guys are so tall." I shrug my shoulders and Rico grins.

"Tall, huh?" And with that, he bumps his chest purposefully in my face, making me hit my nose on his rock hard chest. I hate people. Punching his chest, he groans as I rub my nose, tears pricking my eyes. Getting hit on the nose always hurts and tears will always well up in your eyes.

"You dickhead." I groan as I hold my nose and spin around quickly to check and see if it's ok. And just as I do that, Luca's face is right in front of mine. Our noses are practically touching. He looks pretty up close-

No.

Blinking at him, I get to study his eyes until I realize that Luca is very mean and does not like me so I immediately pull back, blushing like crazy.

"Why are you here? Aren't you meant to be in time-out?" I ask, spinning around and bumping my forehead on Rico's chest as he barks out a laugh, slapping the counter at my humiliating encounter. I decide to turn back around and Luca is still right in front of my face.

"Why do you look so short?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes and finally stands to his full height, which is much taller than me. He glares down at me and I roll my eyes, walking away. He grips onto my wrist and yanks me towards him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He's so close to my face. Who does he think he is demanding me around in my own home.

"Or what? What the fuck are you going to do?" I ask, pushing him to his limits. He just clenches his jaw and tightens his grip on my wrist.

"No, or what? What will you do, huh?" He still doesn't respond and if looks could kill, I would've died in the most brutal way possible because with the way he's looking at me, I genuinely feel like running and never coming back. Yet, I still hold my stone cold expression in place and try to glare at him with the same amount of intensity.

"Ok, that's enough-" I cut Rico off and expressed my annoyance. "No, because what is he going to do? Look-" And I roll my eyes again at him.

"What happened?" I wait to see a reaction, but nothing. Silence.

"Exactly-" And I'm interrupted when Luca throws me over his shoulder and starts walking away.

"Put me down!" I shout but he doesn't let go.

"Put her down, Luca." Hunter tries to stop Luca by standing in front of him but Luca just glares at him.

"Anybody who tries to stop me will get knocked out. I fucking mean it." Luca's voice is mortifying and I punch his back in an attempt to make him put me back on my feet.

"Even me?" Sage asks, stepping in front of Luca and with one murderous look to Rico, Rico is scurrying to remove Sage from in front of him. Was he seriously going to hurt her?

Storming into my room, he yanks my door open and slams it shut, walking over to my bed and chucking me on there like I'm a sack of fucking potatoes.