Confusing

All of us had soon enough left the bowling place. We didn't bother eating at the diner and just went to get some dippin' dots. I missed them so much. It was actually Hades' idea and we were all on board, but Luca just had to ruin it and cause an argument but soon enough, armadillo spoke up and said she wanted dippin' dots as well, so off we were.

Hades' had brought his own car so he drove with us. I quickly parked my car and stepped out as I waited for Hades' to finish parking. He had a gorgeous ford mustang, glossy black. Leaning against my car, I stood by as I watched him park his car across from mine and flung his door open as he stepped outside, looking hotter than ever. He smiled at me as soon as he saw me leaning against my car and imitated me, leaning on his car as well. Grinning at him, I stood there studying him and his gorgeous tattoos as they peeped out. I raked my eyes over his whole body before I reached his face and as soon as our eyes met, we smirked at one another. He raised a finger to tell me to come closer and with the biggest grin on my face, I walked towards him. I walked all the way and stood right in front of him, staring up at him.

"Can I please kiss you?" He asked, desperation in his voice causing me to bite my lip and squeeze my thighs together. Softly nodding my head, I waited for his lips to press against mine. And when they did, I moaned out loud in satisfaction. He groaned and pulled me closer by my waist, pressing our bodies closer to each other as I gripped his face so our lips were closer. We're cut off with somebody clearing their throat and as I try to pull away, Hades' holds my face towards him. That makes me smile. I pull away and peck his lips one last time before looking to see who it is. He never once lets go of my body, just holds it close to his.

"Are you fucking done?" Luca asks harshly and Hades' instantly tries to move towards him but I hold him back. I'm here to get dessert and if a fight gets in the middle of food and I, I will actually kill somebody. He turns his head towards me and widens his eyes, thinking that I'm going to continue to take this bullshit from him. With a stern look on my face, I shake my head again and seemingly, he understands.

"Yeah, nobody likes PDA. I mean how could you make out in public? You're basically asking for attention." Armadillo speaks up and I swear I was going to punch her.

"Listen here, armadillo. I have no idea how you're going to comment on this when you were dry humping Luca in the bowling alley." She flips her hair and looks everywhere but at me.

"And don't you dare call me a slut. With the way you were making out with this animal, I know damn well that you're not going to be hypocritical and make comments when I do it. Stop acting so fucking annoying and mind your business." I say to Luca.

"You bitch!" Armadillo clenches her fist and tries to punch me but Hades' grabs her wrist from behind me, his arm clenching her fist as he pushes her with it.

"Cute." And with that, I drive my fist into her face, directly going for the nose as she cries out in pain. Her head is facing down and when she looks up, her eyes are watering as the tears mix with the blood gushing down her nose.

"Oops." I shrug my shoulders and turn my head towards Luca. "I told you that I wouldn't talk to you anymore. It's best if you don't converse with me either." Shaking my hand that punched armadillo, I studied it. It was pretty red and there would probably be a small bruise on my knuckles as I broke the bone on her nose but nothing too bad. Hades' calloused hand touches my hand and caresses it. Looking up at him, I softly press my lips on his, "Thank you, Hades." I repeat my words from before and he just shakes his head.

"You're most welcome darling." He repeats back as a playful smile settles on his lips. Armadillo is on the phone with somebody and honestly, I do not care.