The Party

Yeah. Today was not a good morning. I had to rush in today and was nearly late. Today I didn't have English first for once and actually had business. My dad wants me to do business so I would at least have some experience when running his precious empire. Surprisingly, Luca is also in this class and again, he sits at the back of the class. I settled in my seat, the same place where I sat for English. I give him a small smile and waves but he doesn't do anything back. He just rolls his eyes at me and then proceeds to pull out his phone and start typing away.

What the fuck?

Talk about bipolar. One minute he's kind and the next he's ignoring me. Uh ok, I guess.

Business actually goes by really fast and I wouldn't have even thought about Luca if it wasn't for his gorgeous fucking eyes burning a whole at the back of my head.

Rushing out of class, I bump into a really hard chest outside and make eye contact with honey. Huh?

Oh never mind, it was just Hunter with his gorgeous eyes. His arms instantly wrap around my waist to steady me as we stare at each other and grin.

"Hunter."

I hear his deep, raspy voice before I see him. Rapidly turning around, I'm once again met by gorgeous eyes.

"Luca."

Hunter grins at him as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh and did I tell you, the party is today."

Hunter yelps, staring at me.

"Oh I don't know."

"Why not?"

"Just leave it Hunter. It's better that way."

Luca murmurs.

The fuck did he say?

"What do you mean 'it's better that way'?"

He just stares at me before rolling his eyes at me.

"You know what, I'd love to come."

I grit out, sending daggers to Luca through my eyes.

"Ay perfect."

Hunter replies.

"Yeah I'll see you later."

I bid him goodbye as he gives a soft peck on my cheek.

I don't even bother sparing Luca another glance as I walk away.

****

"We have a party to get ready for Sage."

I shout as soon as I enter the house.

Sage lazily comes out of her room, looking unwell.

"Are you ok?"

I ask, concerned about her.

"No, I think I'm coming down with something."

"Oh shit. Fuck the party, let me make you some soup."

"NO."

Sage screams.

"What?"

"I mean, I already made myself some soup and Hadley, you need to go and tell me all about it. I'm going to live this experience through you."

"Sage, no. I need to stay and take care of you."

"No. I need you to go. Besides, I'm going to be on facetime with Julian anyways."