Sex and School

SMUT WARNING BESTIES.

His hands hook under my thighs as he lifts me up and practically runs to his bedroom. Kicking his door open, he slams it shut by smashing my back into the back of the door. Pining me on the door, his lips come colliding down on mine as he squeezes my ass releasing a surprised moan from me. He uses it to his advantage and slips his tongue inside, exploring every last inch on my mouth. Tightening his grip on my ass, he uses it to hold me up as he traces his lips across my jaw and down my neck. Sucking and leaving a trail of hickeys all across my neck.

"Fuck-"

I'm immediately silenced as Aidan's hand slides up my dress, toying with the lace on my underwear. Detaching his lips from my neck, he stares deep into my eyes.

"You are absolutely stunning."

He whispers, staring at my red, swollen lips.

Carrying me to his bed, he drops me on it and settles in between my legs. Our lips meet once again in a mind blowing kiss before he moves down my body, until he reaches my thighs. Grazing his stubble on my inner thigh, I squirmed as he gets closer and closer to my sex. He roughly shoves my dress up until it's successfully bunched around my waist and then continues to stare at my maroon thong. He then dips his head down and kisses my thighs before aggressively ripping my thong right off of me. I squeal in pain a bit as he rubs and kisses the parts where the fabric burned against my skin. Travelling his way from my hips to the top of my pussy, he kisses the front before lifting the lips and licking inside. His tongue sucks and bites my clit before he shoves three fingers into my hole all at once. Moaning, I grab a handful of his hair and press his face deeper into my sex. The way his tongue is assaulting me and the way his fingers are pumping in and out of me is magical. I feel as though I'm in heaven. Taking me by surprise, he adds another finger, all the while eating me out. His thumb is teasing my clit and his teeth are occasionally grazing against my sensitive eliciting a loud moan from me. I'm very near.

"A-Aidan I'm abo-"

Just then, he moves away from me and gets up from the bed. My breathing is very irregular and I think I might even have a heart attack from the way my heart is beating. He stares down at me, with my juice all over his face as he grins at me and licks all of my juice off of his fingers.

"What-"

I'm still trying to catch my breath as he strolls over to his bedside table and draws a condom out. Hurriedly stripping out of my dress, I rush over to help him out of his shirt. He takes his time taking his trousers off.

"Easy, darling."

Huffing in annoyance, I stare up at him.

"Please. It's too much. I need to-"

He shuts me up by growling and roughly kissing my lips. Pulling away from the kiss, he grabs my hand and places it on his very aroused cock.

"You think you need a release. I'm dying here. You're so fucking sexy and I wish I could fuck you but I want to take this a bit slowly."

Snickering, I squeeze his dick before standing on the bed so I can be somewhat his height. I've never really noticed this before but Aidan is really tall. Even standing on the bed, I'm only a few inches taller than him. Looking down at him, I bring out faces very close.

"Slowly? Have not eaten my pussy twice already without knowing a lot about me?"

Smirking at me, he presses his lips on mine for a small kiss. I help him out of his trousers and he rips the condom wrapper with his teeth. He's only in his boxers right now so help him pull them down as well. His cock springs free and bobs right in front of me. Jesus that is big. There is a little bit of precum on the top causing my thumb to unconsciously wipe it off. Licking it off my thumb, I moan in approval. It's not bad. It's just salty.