Lies, Lies, Lies

"GET UP. WE WILL NOT LET YOU BE SAD ANYMORE." Sage's screams resonate in my room as she jumps on the bed.

"Don't we have school today?" I ask, pulling the blanket up to cover my eyes.

"Yes we do. And you will look extra sexy today." Groaning, I snuggle into my blanket before Sage rips it off of me.

"Why do I need to look extra sexy?" I ask, finally sitting up. "Because we are going out straight after school." Scrunching my eyebrows, I stare at her in confusion.

"Why?" She looks at me as if she can't believe I dared to ask her that. "To party and get you a man." I blankly stare at her before shaking my head and falling back into bed.

"You're mad." I mumble, waiting for her to answer but nothing comes. No sound. Is she even breathing? I open one eye to look at her and she looks pissed.

"GET UP!" She screams. It's one of those high pitched screams that you just can't ignore. Banging my hands and feet on the mattress as a sign of frustration, I drag myself out of bed and to the bathroom. After a nice, warm shower, Sage helps me with my makeup and outfit.

 After a nice, warm shower, Sage helps me with my makeup and outfit

I stare at the dress in shock.

"This. To school?" I ask her, astonished. She just nods.

"ARE YOU MAD? I'M NOT WEARING THIS TO SCHOOL." I shout, pushing it towards her.

"Yes you are. You're so hot. Please wear it." She quickly speaks. She even falls to the floor and begs me.

"Fine." I agree and just as she's about to get up, I kick her lightly causing her to fall on her side. Erupting in fits of laughter, I hold my stomach as she groans in pain. Before I know it, I'm falling to the floor as well as she pulls my leg down but I only end up falling on top of her causing her to cry out in pain. This makes me laugh even more as she pushes my body off of hers and crawls across the floor away from me.

Running my fingers on the fabric of the dress, I check myself out as it hugs my body.

"You look really pretty." Sage whispers from behind me, her eyes full of love and kindness. I force a smile on and turn around to look at her. She just walks over to me and hugs me. I don't hesitate for a single second and just wrap my arms tightly around her slender frame. She just abruptly pulls away and stares at me with a mischievous grin before dragging me along. Just as I'm following her, she tosses me my keys and grabs her own. We both walk out of the apartment and down to the lobby as Sage keeps on murmuring compliments to me. "You look sexy", "Everybody is staring at you", "these guys really want you" and my favourite one "even that old bastard checked you out" and then she proceeds to wink at him. I burst out laughing which makes him scowl and then we run out of there as we notice an elder woman, no younger than 80, running up to him and wrapping an arm around his waist. God, I love old people except for the racist and homophobic ones. They're too damn judgmental for somebody who is practically knocking on death's door.