Ethereal

It's now time to leave. Rico, Daniel and I had plenty of tailored suits from back home and we all decided to wear one of them. Once we were all dressed, we decided to take Daniel's Mustang and both of us agreed that Rico would sit in the back. We didn't have the patience for his bullshit.

As soon as we reached the venue, all of us were in shock.

"Holy shit. That is a fucking castle." Daniel and I nodded. For once in his life, Rico was actually right. This place was a fucking bigger than the Disney castle. Just as we got out of the car, my phone rang as the name 'bastard' flashed across the screen. Knowing damn well that it was my dad, I groaned and walked a few feet away to attend the call.

"What?" I grunted into the phone, not having any patience to speak with this son of a bitch.

"Vedo che andare in America ti ha tolto le buone maniere. Dammi un po' di rispetto, cazzo." (I see going to America has stripped your manners from you. Give me some fucking respect.)

"What do you want, Father?" I asked and he yelled at somebody at the other end before a shot rang out. Gulping, I forced myself to swallow the hatred that wanted to spew out of my mouth.

"Vedo che anche tu sei stato imbiancato. Che cosa? Troppo bello per parlare italiano ora?" God, I hate him so fucking much. (I see you have also become whitewashed. What? Too good to speak Italian now?)

"Comunque, a me servono voi quattro per tornare in Italia. Ho bisogno di aiuto qui dietro. i fottuti americani pensano che sia giusto lasciare che la loro spedizione viaggi attraverso i miei mari." No. No. No. things are finally going good. I don't want to fucking leave Hadley here with that blonde bitch all alone. (Anyways, I will need you four to come back to Italy. I need some help back here. The fucking Americans think it's ok to let their shipment travel through my seas.)

"We can't-" Remember what he said about me speaking in Italian, I switch languages.

"Non possiamo. Abbiamo le nostre finali in arrivo e abbiamo davvero bisogno di studiare." Making up a lame excuse to not go, I panic the slightest bit when I hear nothing on the other side. (We can't. We have our finals coming and we really need to study.")

"Do you fucking think I'm dumb? You know damn well that there is no way you or the other three are failing. I pay that fucking school too much for them to be failing you." I open my mouth to protest but he speaks over me.

"Next week, Thursday. The jet will be ready. All you need to do is get your ass there." And with that, he ends the call, leaving me no room to speak. With a heavy heart, I make my way over to Daniel and Rico who had been staring at my interaction with that piece of shit. Explaining to them what just happened, I take my suit jacket off, feeling too fucking hot.

"So we have to go?" Rico asks and I just nod. Daniel is pinching the bridge of his nose and Rico drags a hand over his face. As soon as he removes his hand, he looks behind me and cocks his head to the side.

"Is that Sage's car?" Sage. Hadley. Instantly spinning around, I see Sage's red BMW and behind it is Hadley's matte black Lamborghini. Jesus, even the sight of her car is enough to remove the weight from my chest.

"Hey guys." Blondie's voice speaks from behind Rico as we all turn around to see him standing there in a black suit with a bow tie. Fuck sake, why is he here again? Couldn't he just have an accident on his way here?

Rico's whistle breaks me out of my trance as I turn back around to see why. And as soon as I do, my heart is doing somersaults and backflips at the same time. And my dick, oh it's giving the biggest sault I have ever seen it give. Clearing my throat, I force myself to think of Hadley with some other guy and instantly, my fists are clenched my dick is so fucking soft, I actually thought for a second that it fell off. Walking towards her, I don't even notice Sage as all I can think about is getting close to her. And as soon as we are close, I notice her grinning at Ricardo and Ricardo only.