Cheers To Guns and New Friends

"My team. Are we ready?"

I ask through the ear piece. A series of different yeses echo through the ear piece as I ask everybody in my team to say "here" if they can hear me.

Everybody replied back. Thank god. Everything is going according to plan so far.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's kick some ass."

I whisper into my ear piece and hear a few mutter "fuck yeah" or just chuckle.

Hearing footsteps round the corner of the shipping container I'm hiding behind, I check to see if my gun is reloaded and the silencer is in place. The footsteps grow louder and louder as I wait patiently for my prey. The blood coursing through my veins is igniting my whole body in fire. I feel so energetic and ready. As if this is what I'm meant to be doing. 'Or maybe you're not meant to be a mafia princess and you only think this way because that's how you've been brought up to think,' a voice in my head projects. Shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts, I try to focus on the mission. My prey rounds the corner just as my fist flies out, hitting her square on the jaw. Just as she's about to cry out in pain, I spin her around and crack her neck causing her to fall. I place my foot underneath her just before her body hits the floor so the noise won't be as loud and then run out and start looking for more of the King's. It's not going to be hard because this place is crawling with them. I'm not hiding in the shadows anymore. I'm going to go out there and leave their land tainted in their members' blood. Finding 4 guys smoking in the corner, I headshot the first one, resulting in the others looking around with saucer eyes. Their eyes connect with mine as I wink at them. They curse under their breath before reaching for their guns. In that time, I managed to shoot two more before winking directly at the last one left. Dad always makes me wear a mask to hide the lower part of my face so that nobody can recognise me. He says that he 'needs to take precautions' and that he 'can't lose me' as well. Also he wants me to live my teenage years without any trouble and live like a normal teenager would.

I notice that the guy is no younger than 16 and looks terrified as the gun trembles in his hand. Grabbing one of the knives that are decorating my thigh, I flick it right to his chest.

Bullseye.

I know that I should feel bad or that I should've let him go but quite frankly, that would be the stupid thing to do, not kind or humane. I shouldn't feel bad or have hesitated because if it had been somebody else, I wouldn't have done that. I've killed thousands of people and if I felt guilty for killing any of them then I would've been drowning in a billion "what if's" and a shit ton of misery. Besides, it's either I let them kill me or they kill me.

The familiar crunch of gravel resonates through my ears as I spin around to catch one of the King's with their backs turned to me and their gun drawn. She probably came because she heard my gun. Even though the silencer helps to diffuse the majority of the sound but not all of it. Drawing my gun, I shoot her in the back of the head quickly before running out of there to find more of these fuckers.

A short guy runs to me to try to punch me. Bitch please. Grabbing his first, I twist it behind his back and kick the back of his knee, resulting in him collapsing and crying out for help. Pushing my boot into his back and pulling his hand at the same time, I ended up dislocating his shoulder before hearing the familiar crack of bones but this time, it was continuous as his spine kept on cracking. He whimpered and cried before I pulled his hair to get him to stand on his knees and faced him so my knee bashed into his face. Releasing my grip from his hair, he lays limp on the ground, not moving an inch.

At this point, I can hear multiple footsteps around me.

"Who sent you?"

There are at least 10 people which I can see right now. The one in front of all of them is the one -who clearly seems like some leader- asks me.