Arts and crafts

fluff :)
ages:12
-

"Hey Mike,can you come to my house?"
"Of course,El."
"Thank you.I love you."
"I love you too,El."

Mike put down the phone.El wasn't allowed out again since the bad men were looking for her.She was bored though.There was nothing to do in Hoppers cabin.The grumpy man had to go to work and that left her alone for the whole day.

Mike gathered some stuff and got on his bike.He cycled for only about 5 minutes until he arrived.

He knocked on the door and El opened it for him.She wrapped her arms tightly around him,not wanting to let go at all.

"Hi,"she smiled at him.

He kissed her nose as a saying of saying 'hi' and  they sat down on the couch together.

"Okay,I have bought some stuff so that we can do some drawing and arts and crafts,"he smiled as he watched her face light up with joy.

He pulled out some sheets of plains white paper and colourful paper,along with some colouring pens and pencils.

"Thank you so much!"she immediately started drawing something on the paper.

Mike laughed and sat down next to her,drawing something as well.

El scribbled away,drawing,sticking,cutting all of it in an order.

"Jeez you're really good at making stuff out of paper,"Mike looked over at her picture.

She covered it with her hand."Don't look yet,"she whispered.

"Ok,"he couldn't help smiling at how secretive she was about what she was drawing.

A half hour later Mike had finished.It was a drawing of some flowers tied with a string.At the bottom it said:

Dear El,
Because you remind me of a meadow of sweet smelling flowers,I drew you this.

I love you,from Mike <3

She blushed when she read it,giving him a small kiss on the lips which she did a lot recently.

"Are you going to show me yours now?"Mike could see an emotion playing behind her eyes but couldn't really tell which one.

"Umm no,"she looked down in a bashful gesture.

"Why not?"he scooted closer to her.

"Because your one was so nice and my one is rubbish.Its garbage.Its so bad."

"It's going to be amazing I know it.Can you please show me?"he asked.

"Ok,"she sighed

She handed him the card.

It was white on the inside with a pink border.On the white she drew a picture of her and Mike as stick figures.They held hands and had little love hearts drawn all around them.Arrows pointed to each drawing,one saying 'El' the other saying 'Mike'.He smiled at it as he'd never in his life seems something just as cute.

Underneath she scribbled a small sentence,her handwriting messy but legible.

To Mike

I hope you like it
I love you

From El <3

"Do you like it?"she looked at him with worry.

"No.I don't like it.I love it so so much!"

Her face turned from a frown into a smile as he pulled her into an embrace,whispering a small 'I love you' to her.

-
A short but cute chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading!!

-Ally:)