Freak pt3

Disclaimer:This might trigger people that might've dealt with bullying or anything like that-idk.

The same age so 14/15
Fluff and angst
Enjoyyy

-
Mike went to get El some water as she sat at the kitchen table.

"So,what happened?"he asked walking over to her.

"Okay um so,the reason I didn't like school was because I don't understand anything.When we were in that fourth lesson learning about that vol-cano I learned nothing,"she put her hands on her face and began to cry.

"And- and the kids were so mean to me for the whole day and I didn't like that."

Mike looked at her in confusion,"I was with you the whole entire time though,how could someone be mean?"

El sniffled a bit and straightened up in her seat.

"When I walked away from you these two girls were laughing at me and calling me an orphan.I don't even know what that means,"she looked at him.

"I'm so sorry El,they shouldn't have said tha-"

"I'm not done,there's still more."

Mike let out a deep breath,hoping that his girlfriend wouldn't say that someone tried to kill her.

"Well when I went to use the bathroom this girl cornered me and said rude things like I'm ugly and that I should go back to the lab because I'm a lab rat.And when I tried to go away she held on to my arms,"El rolled up her sleeves.

Her arms were covered in purple and green bruises,some of them larger than the others.
Mike touched them and she immediately pulled away.

"Why didn't you tell me El?"Mike brushed the hair out of her face,caressing her cheek.

"Because I didn't want to scare you,"she sobbed,bringing the hand closer to her face,savouring the warmth.

"I'm going to tell Hopper to talk with the principle,this isn't ok."Mike said getting up from his seat

"But-"

"El,no buts.This is unacceptable.It could be considered abuse El,you might not know how bad this is,"he sighed crouching in front of her and cupping her face,"what if they did something worse?Would you still have kept it secret from me?"

El kept quiet,her salty tears running down to Mikes hand,"Would you?"he asked her again gently.

She gave a half nod and fell into his touch.
He understood why she wouldn't tell him.She had no idea what was happening.She was controlled her whole life,told to keep quiet,it was basically in her nature by now.

She let out another sob,startling Mike for a second.He scooped her up from the chair,one of his hands easing around her back,the other one wrapping underneath her knees.

Her head fell against his chest as he walked to her room.He could feel the tears soaking through his sweater.

Carefully,he placed her down on her bed covering her with a blanket,the mid autumn weather wasn't warm at all.

She blinked at him,her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"I'll be right back,"Mike said,placing a kiss on her forehead before he left to go to the kitchen.

It took him only a few seconds to find the eggos.He stacked three of them up high,trying his best to create a smiley face on the top one with whipped cream.

He sprinkled some M&M's on top along with some mini marshmallows.

He sat back down next to El on her bed as she ate the dessert.

"Thank you,"she smiled,love twinkling in her eyes.

-
This was the last part!!
Yay.
Thanks for reading :)

-Ally