"M'lady"

It's gonna be...spicy.
Not too spicy though.
Ages:18/19.

-
Mike and El sat together in the car which was being driven by Nancy.
They sat so that the middle seat was separating them,both of them angry at each other for the same stupid reason.

During a festival they got into a huge fight about whether the band 'Queen' was better than 'ABBA'.

Mike of course was on Queens' side whilst El tried convincing him that ABBA was a lot better.

They hadn't talked for the whole journey and the tension in the car was getting too unbearable.

Nancy turned on the radio,the first song to play was 'Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy' by...Queen.

"No!"El shouted

"Yes!"Mike retorted

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!

"Yes!"

"Oh my god can you guys just shut up,its not such a big deal,I'll just change the song,"Nancy muttered.

El kicked the seat in front of her and crossed her arms in front of her chest,"It's not my fault your brother's an asshole."

"Fuck off,"he nudged El playfully and watched her try fight off a smile.

"Mike!Stop being rude to her.Be nice,"Nancy glared at him in the rear-view mirror.

Mike put on a deeper voice that El absolutely loved for some reason,"Oh believe me,I will be nice."

El was glad for once that Mike couldn't see her cheeks flushing red.She hated the effect he still had on her when she was mad.Especially,when she was mad.

-

"Ok guys,we are back home,"Nancy finally said.

El unbuckled her seatbelt and reached to open the door on her side but Mike got to it first.

"M'lady,"he smirked and reached out to her.

She took his hand forcefully and muttered,"You're an idiot Mike."

"Yeah ok,I know I am but I'm your idiot."

El turned her face away from him and shook her head.

"Oh if I'm such an idiot then how do I know that you turned around because you couldn't help smiling at what I said,"Mike cupped her face with his hand.

"Fine,it makes you less of an idiot in this case but that doesn't mean that you're any more correct in our fight than you were before,"she whispered so close to his face that he could feel her warm breath on his lips.

They joined their lips together,El's cherry flavoured since she had put chapstick on in the car.

Slowly they pulled apart,going in for another kiss,Mike slipped his hand under her shirt,pulling her closer,making her gasp aloud.

"Guys,come inside when you're..done,"Nancy whispered the last word.

El pushed Mike against the car,harshly kissing down his neck and jawline.She wanted to tease him just a tiny bit.She ran her hands through his already messy hair and pulled him even closer so that she could wrap her legs around his torso.

They breathed heavily for a minute,before Mike leaned it.Their chest were now solidly against each other,Mikes moving against El's as he tried to unhook her bra.

"Mike.."She moaned it accidentally,causing her to cover her mouth in embarrassment,"I think we should go..back."He started moving his hands around her waist,kissing her more passionately.

The bra fell to the ground which neither of them noticed.
Another thing neither of them noticed was that Mikes mum was standing outside and watching them make out.

"Hey,you kids.I think that's enough,"she shouted towards the pair.

They separated,and Mikes warm breath fanned out against her body.

He rubbed her sore,bottom lip with his thumb,"You're lips are red."

She leaned in so close that only Mike could hear what she whispered,"So is your neck."

Mikes eyes widened as she went to peck him on his lips."Wait El,you gave me hickeys?"

She nodded,running her fingers down his neck.

"My mums going to kill me,"he mumbled walking back to the house,hand in hand.

"I know,thats what you get for not liking ABBA,"she laughed.

Mike furrowed his brows."What?"

"I'm just joking.C'mon lets go inside.We can get killed together,"she ran quicker towards the house but something felt weird,"shit!"

"What?"Mike muttered.

"Umm,my...bra.Its still on the ground."She pointed to a piece of clothing that lay next to the car.

"I'll get it,"he said running back.

-

Too spicy?
Btw what would you choose?
Queen or ABBA?
Personally idk.

-Ally :)