Freak pt2

The same age (13/14)
This one is gonna be mostly angst.
Enjoyyy :)

-

The hours seemed to be taking hours to pass by for El especially since she found the lessons boring.
She had no idea what anyone was talking about ,nothing made sense to her,perhaps she'd never be a 'normal' kid.

Finally the bell rang,sounding the end of the day.
Briskly,El walked out of the school,not turning back to see if any of her friends were walking behind.

"Hey El!"Mike said cheerily from behind,"how did you enjoy your first day of school?"

She stood with her back facing him and shrugged.

"El?"

"Just leave me alone,"she walked away from him.

He followed.

"Don't come home with me,just..go away,"she cried and walked further,keeping her head down low as she knew people were watching her.

She glanced upwards for a second just to see two girls snickering behind their hands pointing at her,saying words that she'd never even heard before.

She sighed and kept on walking until two boys stopped in front of her.

"Hey freak,"said the shorter one.

"Hi,"El responded,blindly walking into their trap.

The two boys laughed,one of them mocking the way El said 'hi' using the same high pitched voice.

Mike stood from afar watching the three figures,trying to figure out who was talking to El.

Troy.It was them.It had to be.
Troy and his little sidekick.Of course they'd choose El as their next victim.

"Freak,why did you get so scared in class when Mr Clarke shouted at us?"said the tall boy with slightly curly hair.

"I didn't,"El retorted kicking a rock their way.

"Oh so you want to play little girl?"

El shrugged at them still keeping her head down,she didn't need to keep her head up to be 100% sure that everyone was watching this happen.

"Don't shrug at me freak,"Troy yelled,throwing the rock towards El.

She let it hit her,knowing there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it.Hopper had told her to never use her powers unless it was necessary.This didn't seem like the time to use them.

"I thought you could do that weird fucking shit with your head where you make things fly.Or where you lying?"he snickered,elbowing the boy next to him to laugh as well.

"I'm not lying,"she finally met his gaze

"Yes you are you piece of shi-"

"Troy!"a familiar voice shouted.

The two boys whipped their heads around and examined the figure walking towards them.

"Oh look who it is,its frog face,"Troy pointed at Mike.

Mike rolled his eyes,"you know,the nickname is getting a bit boring.Perhaps you should make up a new one,oh and find another person to bully,not my girlfriend."

He took El's cold hand in his warm one,rubbing the inside of her palm with his thumb.They settled that that action was a secret 'I love you' that they could say when they couldn't use words.

"Are you ok,"he finally said something to break the silence.

She nodded,"I'm sorry for being so rude to you before.I just didn't like the school."

"That's ok.Oh and would you like to tell me what happened or why you don't like it?I could help you,"he smiled.

"Yes,but when we get home."

They carried on walking until they reached the house.Mike stepping in right after her.

-

I cant believe I'm gonna make u wait for a part 3.
Sorry.
Have a great day/night wherever u are!

-Ally :)