Just relax

The age on this is the usual so like 14/15
Just some fluff of course <33
Enjoyyy

-

Mike bustled around in the kitchen,trying his best to cook some soup for El.She'd recently gotten sick and since Hopper wasn't home Mike was called to look after her,which honestly wasn't a chore at all.

"Shit,"he swore as his finger collided with the hot metal and made a hissing sound.

Quickly,he ran it under some cold water from the tap,hoping it wouldn't blister or hurt too much.

As soon as the pain subsided,he took out a ladle from one of the cupboards and started to pour the soup into a bowl.It shouldn't even be called soup since it just looked like water with some chicken and vegetables floating in it.

Mike walked back to the room in which El was resting,the soup being held between a tea towel since it was hot.

She smiled at him when he sat down on her bed.He smiled back even though he didn't feel like it.El looked so drained,he knew she had no energy but was still trying to cheer him up when he should be the one cheering her up.

"I've got your soup,"he said filling up a spoon with it and blowing on it so that it cools of.

"Thank you,"she sighed sitting up a bit,a dry cough escaping her mouth.

"I though you said that the coughing had stopped,"he looked at her with worry.

She shook her head and looked down bashfully,"I didn't want to worry you."

"It's ok,next time you should just tell me.I could have made you some tea or some lemon and honey water or given you medicine.If anything hurts just tell me,"the freckled boy looked at her pink face.

"Well in that case.My throat,head,stomach,chest and back,they all hurt.Not to mention the horrid cough that I have and that I keep sneezing every few seconds and I literally feel cold all the time and have snot pouring out of my nose,"she said before taking a glance at his distressed face and beginning to cry.

He climbed into the bed with her.
"Don't cry,I understand that you feel horrible,I just wished you would've told me sooner.I just wanted to help,"he spoke softly as he pulled her on top of his chest.

She sniffled for a while more,Mike stroking the hair out of the face as she cried.He didn't know whether it was because she was tired or sad,but it didn't really matter.

"Mike,"she looked at him with red eyes.

"Yes?"he began to feel anxious again.

"I'm tired,so,so tired,"she started sobbing even more than before.

"Why don't we just sleep for a while then?"he whispered.

"But the soup you made-"she began to say.

"Don't worry about the soup,just relax."He caressed her soft,red cheeks causing her eyes to get heavy.

He pulled the blanket over the both of them,listening to her heavy breaths as she drifted off until he lost track and let himself doze of as well.

-

For some reason I love this.
I cant believe I posted two things today.
Wow.
Thank you for reading!!
:)

-Ally