Dont sleep yet

They are 14/15
This one is still just fluff,no spice...yet
Enjoyyy :)

-

"When is El supposed to be here?"Mike whined loudly, following his mum around the house.

"Joyce said around 7pm but there's probably traffic because of the amount of snow,"she pointed towards the window which showed a completely white street.

Mike threw his arms up into the air and fell backwards on to the couch.

There was some shuffling upstairs as Nancy ran down the stairs,almost tripping over her long dress."Is Jonathan here yet?"

"What is wrong with you kids?No,neither of your dates are here yet,"sighed Karen.

"See,I told you,"shouted Mike from the couch.

"Shut up."Nancy smiled pushing him off the couch,earning an annoyed 'hey' from the boy before the door knocked lightly.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,"muttered Mike,running towards the door,struggling with the ancient lock.

His dad shot him a look saying 'don't use that language' but Mike ignored it,too preoccupied with greeting his girlfriend.

"I'm so happy you're finally here,"he said hugging her tightly before spinning her,the blue dress she was wearing floating upwards.

"Me too,"she looked into his chocolate brown eyes before giving his lips a light peck.

"Ew,get a room,"Nancy looked at them with disgusted look.

"As if you and Jonathan won't be making out later and maybe studying maybe... human anatomy-"

"Mike!"

"Sorry,"he said pulling El down to the basement.

He gently dropped her on to the couch,pulling her boots off as she had forgotten to and wrapping her in warm blankets.

During the whole process El was a giggling mess,watching how quickly Mike paced around the room searching for pillows and what-not.

She still shivered a bit since the basement was absolutely freezing."Do you want hot chocolate?"Mike asked.

"What?"she stopped to watch him.

"Oh it's this um drink..its really good!I'll be right back,"he ran back up the stairs of the basement,quickly making the hot chocolate.

El sat patiently,staying in her cocoon made of blankets,wondering what could be so amazing about this weird drink.

Not that long after,she heard footsteps walking down the stairs,Mike holding two cups with some weird stuff at the top.

She found that that weird stuff was called 'whipped cream' and the other thing that was on top was called a 'marshmallow'-she found that word really funny.

Mike handed her the cup,telling her to be careful since it was really hot.She brought it up to her face,the warm steam taking her by surprise.

"Let it cool for a minute,in the meantime we can pick out a movie to watch,"he smiled at her.

They decided on watching 'A Christmas story',even though Mike absolutely despised it he'd still agreed since it was El's favourite.

He began playing the movie shortly,running to the couch and jumping back on next to El.

Swiftly, he pulled the blankets over them again,closing the gap in between him and his girlfriend.He put one hand around her back as she slumped against his chest.

"Don't sleep yet,we still have to drink our hot chocolate,"he said passing it back to her.

She took a shaky sip even though she knew Mike would never give her something bad.

"Its really nice,"she whispered,wiping the moustache made of whipped cream that had settled above her mouth.

"I'm glad,"Mike said kissing the top of her head and relaxing into the couch.

He watched the reflection of the movie on El's eyes.She smiled as something funny happened and Mike realised that maybe watching this wasn't that bad.

Outside the snow kept on covering the ground,stacking up higher and higher,getting colder and colder.Inside on the other hand,it just kept getting warmer and warmer the hot chocolate making both of them fall asleep,the movie still sounding in the background alongside their light breaths.

-

Idk why I'm writing about Christmas in August.
Anyways,that was fun to write.
Thank you for reading! :)

-Ally