Season 8: 4# Just A Normal Day

Brad's POV

The heroes have found their new purpose last night after a fight with Dream. Which is not restoring balance but maintaining balance. And Sir Simon told Mr. Tan that the heroes should be sent to Australia for a new mission in a few months. In the meantime, Mr. Jacobs called all the students for assembly so let's see how the heroes are doing.

Zach's POV

Today's just another day of courses but today isn't the same as other days. Until we were called to assembly so we went to the auditorium as Mr. Jacobs decided to announce something. We were assigned and lined up by our dorms as we listened to the judge who is now the principal.

Mr. Jacobs: Good morning Zodiac college, I hope you're doing well. So the first topic I'd like to say is Dream has finally been imprisoned for good and all the Dreamons are gone. All thanks to the Zodiac heroes.

Everyone: (applauds)

Mr. Jacobs: Secondly, we are going to announce the dorm group of students who'll be part of an exchange program. The college will cover all the flight and hotel expenses so nobody would have to pay a single pound.

Zach: When will the dorm group be announced?

Mr. Jacobs: 21st of October.

Ryan L: Still plenty of time.

Toby: What about the countries we'll go to?

Mr. Jacob: We'll also announce it.

Shawn: Hopefully it's Australia, I miss my old friends, we founded this team together.

Zoe: Yeah, I miss my big brother.

Mr. Jacobs: Thank you for your attention, you're all dismissed. Zodiac heroes, come to Zodiac College hospital after lunch. Dr. Simpson, Mr. Tan and Sir Simon would like to see you guys.

We all looked at each other as if we're getting in trouble. While everyone is able to forget about it, I started feeling uneasy about it. And then we decided to split up to go to our courses and then meet up at lunch. I'm currently in the computer science classroom in so much stress, I had to write a shit ton of codes.

Toby: Zach, chill. What is this all about?

Zach: Are we in trouble?

Tommy: No, why did you ask?

Zach: Why do we have to see Sir Simon, Mr. Tan and Brad in the hospital?

Toby: They probably want to see us.

Tommy: Zach, are you afraid of hospitals?

Zach: No, not at all. I had to go to a lot of hospitals since I was born. Don't mind the 5-year gap though where I was stuck on an island.

Tommy: Then why are you so stressed out? Why do you have to jump into conclusions easily?

Toby: Zach, you okay?

I started overthinking a lot of stuff that would happen while I see my mentors after lunch. I continued being stressed out until the bell started ringing which means it's lunch time. Tommy, Tubbo and I grabbed our things to head to the cafeteria. We sat with Mr. Tan and I became nervous because I thought we would be in trouble.

Zach: Mr. Tan?

Mr. Tan: Yes, Zach?

Zach: 我們遇到麻煩了嗎?(Wǒmen yù dào máfanle ma?) (Are we in trouble?)

Toby: Did he just speak Chinese?

Ryan L: He told me he speaks Chinese when he's super stressed out.