Season 4: 5# Tommy's Out Of The Hospital

Zach's POV

Later this afternoon, Wilbur and I came to the hospital to pick Tommy up. He seems a lot better than last time so it's good. Since he is allowed out of the wheelchair, we helped him walk back to the dorms even though he still felt weak. But at least he's trying.

Tommy: Guys, can we sit somewhere?

Zach: Why?

Tommy: I dunno, my legs feel wobbly and my wound is still hurting.

Wilbur: Don't worry, we're almost there.

Zach: Brad told me to clean your wound and change your bandages every day until it heals.

Tommy: Okay.

Zach: And if you feel any pain during recovery, just tell me.

As soon as we arrived back at our dorms Wilbur and I took Tommy to his room and made him lie on his bed. He felt so exhausted after a walk from the hospital to the dorm. So we allowed him to rest while me and the rest of the team do work.

Niki: Did Tommy come home?

Zach: Yup.

Wilbur: Just got released from the hospital.

Niki: Good.

Zach: Just don't bother him, he needs plenty of rest.

Niki: Okay.

Ryan L: Hey Zach, how's Tommy?

Zach: He's alright, he just needs plenty of rest because his wound needs to heal. Oh and I have to clean his wound and change his bandages every day as part of the recovery.

Ryan L: I think you should've been a doctor rather than a computer engineer or web designer or hacker.

Zach: I was just taught first aid and I'm somehow good at it.

Noah: More like everyone here is required to learn first aid.

Ryan L: So when's the next course?

Zach: Monday. Let's go to our room and do some research on Jschlatt, maybe something might confirm why he drinks a lot.

We went back to our room and started doing some research. It is really tough since Jschlatt never reveals much of his life and we only know him because he's a dictator. And Mr. Tan just told us that he has a history of consuming alcohol.

Zach: So, what else do we know asides the fact that he's an alcoholic?

Noah: We know that he's a Light Spirit, a Goat Light Spirit.

Ryan L: Weird, why are we up against Light Spirits when we're Light Spirits?

Zach: What if this is showing us that not all Dark Spirits are bad and not all Light Spirits are good?

Noah: Guess that makes a lot of sense.

Zach: Yeah, I guess we completed the legacy of Light Spirits restoring balance. There are Dark Spirits in this team and I'm the first leader in this team to be a Hybrid Spirit.

Ryan L: Really?

Zach: Yeah. But then we have enemies who are now both Dark and Light Spirits.

Noah: Everything seemed to be in balance now.

Zach: Let's focus on Jschlatt and why did he want to get in power and takeover Yuansu Park.

We continued doing research until I stumbled upon an article about Jschlatt going into power. I clicked on it and there are questions and answers from an interview. I watched the interview and took notes of every answer Jschlatt said.