Season 3: 3# Preventing Lunatite Vines

Brad's POV

As soon as the Dragon Gem is getting more and more infected, Zach really needed to do something. He and his teammates needed to preserve the Dragon Gem before the Lunatite vines cover it whole and before Mr. Tan turns into a senior citizen. Will Zach and his team be able to preserve it on time?

Zach's POV

It is still bright and sunny so me and my team are walking to the library. As soon as we arrived, we split up to find books which involve the Dragon Gem. But it's so hard to find and it is like as if it's classified images no student should know.

Zach: Crap, we couldn't find any book involving the Dragon Gem.

Tommy: What can we do?

Toby: Should we tell Mr. Tan?

Zach: Not right now.

Tommy: I think we really should tell him if we can't find the book.

Zach: Okay, fine. Let's tell Mr. Tan.

Toby: Or maybe he is here talking to the librarian.

Zach: Mr. Johnson?

Tommy: How do you know?

Zach: He always sees me in the library during the breaks alone, reading a book. Even when I'm dyslexic. Well, I could misread a few words at times though.

Toby: Let's go down.

Tommy, Toby and I went downstairs to meet up with Mr. Tan and the librarian, Mr. Johnson. Just to ask for a book we've been looking for to preserve the Dragon Gem while the Lunatite vines grow on it. I decided to call the rest of the team down too.

Zach: Hi Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan: Oh, hi Zach, Tommy and Toby. What are you guys doing here?

Toby: We're here with the team to find a book about the Dragon Gem.

Mr. Johnson: The Dragon Gem you say?

Tommy: Yes.

Mr. Johnson: Well, Jerry and I were trying to talk about how to keep this copy of the book you're looking for. It's called The Guide to the Dragon Gem.

Mr. Tan: You can keep it if you want.

Zach: Thank you.

Mr. Johnson: Oh and be very careful with it because it's classified information. And only show it to your teammates and the other Guardians.

Zach: Got it.

Mr. Tan: Oh and Zach, Tommy and Toby, good luck when it comes to Zach's plan against Jschlatt.

Zach: Thanks, Mr. Tan.

Tommy: Cheers.

I texted everyone to meet us at the study area of the library so that we could study about the Dragon Gem. Tommy started flipping up the pages trying to find the right page we're looking for. And the right chapter so that we could preserve the gem in time. While I took out the Dragon Gem which is now decaying thanks to the Lunatite vines.

Tommy: Okay, so which page is about preserving the gem to slow down the progress of Lunatite vines.

Zach: Hurry, the gem is decaying now.

Tommy: I found it, it says that to preserve the gem, you need to keep it in the container filled with a potion. Made of all of the elements used by Zodiac heroes with the exception of Agility, Psychic, Energy, Flight, Fighting and Nothing-based powers.

Ranboo: What are these elements?

Toby: If I could remember, Earth, Metal, Crystal, Fire, Light, Lightning, Air, Dark, Water and Poison.