❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 44 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"GOSH! NO WONDER
JUNGWON LOVES YOU"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 101221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 101221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

yena was still reading those books that nearly could drain out all of her brain juices.

she was quite tired but, it's for jungwon and she would do anything for him.

she then started to search around until she saw a brown and slightly torned book at the corner.

out of curiosity, she picked it up and flipped it open.

"so, poisons...." she read out the title.

"finally!" she exclaimed, it took her forever to find this book, damn...

"MISS, PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THAT BOOK! IT'S NOT FOR ANYONE TO READ!" the librarian ran over, trying to snatch the book away from yena but, yena moved away.

"why? it's just a book!" yena crossed her eyebrows.

"lady minha told me to burn it, gosh... brandon hasn't burnt it yet." she accidentally let out.

"OH FUCK-" she cursed upon her realisation that she said something that she wasn't meant to say.

"oh minha...." yena nodded her head and without hesitation, she knocked out the librarian.

"anyways, back to the book..." yena flipped her hair and walked back to her table.

"memory poisons, cancer poisons ....

death poisons!" yena exclaimed when she scanned through the content page of the chapter.

"it should be that!" she then quickly flipped to that page and read all of the contents, hoping to find a cure.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

🔺 R125TA POISON 🔻
(inventor: kang mirae)

description: a poison which kills people at an instant as soon as the reaches one's blood.

ingredients: cobra venom, squid ink, ruby fire,  poison ivy, fish mercury, bromethalin.