~• 29. Confession •~

Heya! How are you all? I am back with the officially last second chapter

Heya! How are you all? I am back with the officially last second chapter. I hope you all like it. Happy reading 💕

 Happy reading 💕

"Yes Madhav. I know, I have realized what you were saying all these days but she treats me like a friend. What to do about that?" Parth said to his sakha.

"Parth, have you observed her when you are talking with her? Have you observed her eyes?" Govind questioned.

"Hmm yes. Her eyes twinkle like a little star when she's excited, it will be beaming with joy. And Madhav you know what, when I tease her her cute nose will turn red. It will be like a cherry on a cake. Her eyes, go red whenever she spots injustice, where she sees kids, her lips form the most prettiest smile, full of affection and-" Arjun said in one breath only to be stopped Kanha.

"Did you hear Karna, someone who said that he will never fall in love ever is falling in short of words to describe his wife." he teased.

"Madhav!" smiled Arjun trying to hide his blush.

"Are you even planning to express your inside feelings Phalgun?" Karna asked smiling.

"Bhratashri, we will help for sure. Comm'on it's high time you do it!" Advaith peeped in.

"Yes bhrata. Listen to them, don't think about bhabhi's reaction. You express your feelings." Advith advised.

Sighing in happiness, "Fine then, let me tell you my plan then." Savyasachi replied.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"Bhabhi what are you doing?" Krishnaa asked as Rukmini dragged her and made her sit in front of the mirror.

"Drau, listen to me. Tell what's happening?'' Vrushali asked her eyes twinkling.

"Nothing jiji." Draupadi whined.

"Don't try to lie Panchali. Tell your feelings. It's just us nah." Satyabhama requested.

Smiling a bit, she spilt the beans as everyone smiled widely and thanked the God as he finally let them realize about their feelings. While narrating her feelings, they observed how her eyes were gleaming with happiness, affection and love. True love!