~• Author's Note •~

My first story book to be completed is "The Forgotten Marriage"! *sighs in great relief*

And I am happy that I completed it quickly without dragging like ITV serials! *patting my back*

Jokes apart, I am overwhelmed by the responses I got to this book. For each part minimum 45 votes were showered and this was the highest for me.

My first story to reach 1k+ votes is this book and I am so happy that you all liked this idea.

The idea of this book was something lame at first. I will always be in my imaginary world and many ideas plot up there and I continue it as a story and most of them will not.

This was one such idea which got plotted while thinking to do something special for my dearest sister, Buju di <3

And when I got the plot line, I started drafting it and ordered the cover from an amazing graphic shop. I have started working for this book from mid week of May and this has finally come to an end.

So my heartfelt thanks to all of you, silent readers, my spammers, my supporters and everyone! Each comment and vote means a lot to me!

shubhangi1600,
Thank you so much for the beautiful cover dear! I don't think the book would have been possible without your support there. Thanks a lot for the cover! ❤️

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL ❤

So the book ends here. I have enjoyed writing this book, replying to your comments and what not!

I have written how I wanted Mahabharat to happen. The changed avtars of Duryodhan and everything. I have penned all my feelings in this book and I am so glad that you all welcomed it warmly! Thank you is seriously a small word!!

I repeat, please don't mistake this to be connected with the actual epic. It's just an inspiration from it, and many things that happened here didn't happen in real.

I have ended the book quickly and one more important point is that I am sorry! I am bad at writing romantic stories or scenes. I will read it easily but can't pen it down.

And I personally don't like everything to be written. Let's respect their privacy!

So, I know you would all have been expecting a bit of it, but I have failed in doing so, I am really very very sorry. Please forgive this small kid *does sit-ups*

I have decided to go on a full fledged hiatus for some months. Therefore, I completed the book soon, but I have plans to give bonus chapters, but only if you need, or else no.

Another thing I wanted to ask is, shall I change the name of the twins? It's a fictional story fine, but Nakul and Sahadev's wife is Draupadi too, and I have made them bhabhi - devar. So, shall I change the names? If yes, name suggestions please!

And after I come back from my hiatus, I will be publishing a new book, a non-fiction. If you have read my bio, then I have a lot book ideas but right now I am working mainly on Madhavi Rukmini

Any Maharashtrians? If yes, please pm me. I am in need of information and I can't trust Google 100%. So, I need real facts. I have heard that Rukmini as Rakhumai and Krishna as Vithoba is famous in Maharashtra. So if you can help me with the information gathering, it would mean a lot!

Okay, okay, okay! Coming back, thanks to one and a for your constant support and encouragement. It means a lot ❤ I will be forever grateful to you all!!

Take care and stay safe!

Yours beloved,
Bhuvi

Yours beloved, Bhuvi