~• 26. Falling for You •~

Heya! How are you guys doing? I am back with the 25th chapter

Heya! How are you guys doing? I am back with the 25th chapter. I hope you all will like it. Happy Reading 💕

"And then pitashri finally found me

"And then pitashri finally found me. Mata was always saying that it was impossible to catch me." Krishnaa giggled remembering her childhood.

Parth sat beside her looking at her, without blinking his eyes even once not to miss the beautiful sight of his wife smiling and laughing. 

"Yuvraj what are seeing so seriously without blinking your eyes?" Nityayuvani asked observing him.

"At you." was Gudakesh's quick reply.

The fire born was going crazy with her husband's small yet special words. He was not letting go of an opportunity to bring a red tinge flush her cheeks.

Sometimes she used to think that she shouldn't feel for him, but how can she help if her heart travels to her husband's thoughts and addition to that, the cupid's work was in process by almost everyone.

Arjun and Draupadi were nearing their first wedding anniversary anytime soon and there she received a ton of letters almost everyday.

Each letter she got from Panchal, people there didn't leave her without doing their cupid work. Especially Priya, Samhitha were in full action.

Letters from Dwarka weren't any less. Their common friend Satyabhama and the new mother Rukmini had been sending letters just for their cupid work. And their sakha! Though he talked in riddles it clearly stated their blooming relationship.

More than all of them, her heart was the most troublesome for her. Everytime she saw him, her heart fluttered in joy and a smile would automatically creep her face.

She sometimes used to peep at Arjun training other soldiers hiding behind the doors. She felt she shouldn't do all this but her heart never heard her mind. And to justify it, her sakha, always instructed her to listen to what her heart says having a mischievous grin on his face.

She knew, she knew very well, without others saying that she has fallen in love with her husband. Very hard.

But at the same time she knew she shouldn't force her feelings upon him and stayed just as a friend not showing her inside feeling.

On the other hand, Arjun was in the same boat. Has feelings but not able to express it. He had considerably more cupid's than Draupadi but nothing was of any use.

The twin brothers had been fed up with making their brother understand how important it's to express our inside feelings but Arjun failed to do it so.

It had been more than 3 months of their marriage and from past 1 month they didn't express anything though they had feelings for each other. 'Silent lovers' was the name which was given to them by the twins.

"Delicious! You are indeed a great cook Krishnaa!" Savyasachi complimented while eating the food prepared by his wife.

Panchali smiled widely. Just a word of compliment from him had much impact on her.

"You too sit and eat this awesome food. Or else I am sure to empty all of it and you will not even have a bit to eat." Parth laughed.

"You have it first. I will eat it later." Yagyaseni smiled.

"Please Krishnaa. Don't be this formal. We are in our chambers, so you can sit with me and eat." Phalgun said looking into her eyes.

Giggling, Parshati nodded her head and sat next to him to have the food prepared by her own hands specially for him.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"Maharaj, there's a messenger from Gandhar awaiting for you." a soldier informed coming to the royal court.

After thinking for a while, Pandu admitted the messenger.

The hearts of the members of the sabha were pounding especially of the royal family. Gandhar's King had caused trouble earlier too and they didn't know what store the future has for them now.

Draupadi felt very uneasy with the arrival of this messenger. She felt something not right. She clutched the pallu of her saree tightly to calm herself down.

"Pranam Maharaj. Gandhar Raj Shakuni has a letter to you. If I have your permission, I shall read it now."  bowed the messenger from Gandhar.

"Sure, go on." Pandu agreed.

"Pranipat to the royal family of Indraprasth. My sincere apologies for the previous attack by Takshak, I am very sorry. I have realised my mistake and I am sorry for the same. If possible please do forgive and forget the incident. To make up my blunder, I hereby invite you all to our Kingdom, Gandhar for a game of dice. I hope you will attend it for sure.

Thanking you in advance, Shakuni." 

As the messenger completed reading the letter from Shakuni, few hearts were relieved but some were not. It started fearing more and more than before. One of that was Draupadi's, she didn't know why she felt so much restless and uneasy. She had never been so nervous and uncomfortable. She started fidgeting with her saree due to the anxiousness in her heart.

Arjun, on the other hand was not sure. He wasn't completely sure about this apology letter. As he had seen his uncle from many years, he knew that he was not a person to realise his mistake. His maami was a kind lady but not his mamashri. But there was a possibility of maami influencing mamashri but that was a rare option.

But as a relative, Pandu accepted the apology and agreed that the whole family of Indraprasth would visit Gandhar for the dice game, unknown to the plotting there.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"I am not into this arya. I am not feeling it right." cried Draupadi in their room.

Parth looked at her with an expression of unsurity. It had not been rare that she called him arya these days, it just was the daily habit of she addressing him.

"I know. I myself am not sure about the same. But we have to go." Savyasachi replied.

"Should we really?" asked Krishnaa scared.

 Parth hummed in response as he clutched her arms and took it in between his caressing her palms in affection to soothe her.

*****
How's the chapter?
To be continued...

***** How's the chapter? To be continued