~• 10. Consoling •~

Hello! I hope you are fine

Hello! I hope you are fine. Back with the 10th chapter. Hope you all will like it! Happy Reading 💕

Date : 22nd July 2021
Day : Thursday

Date : 22nd July 2021Day : Thursday

"Krishnaa." called Priya. Draupadi was sitting beside the window in her chamber seeing nothing in particular. She turned towards door where her friend's voice came from and smiled.

Priya came inside and sat beside her while Panchali continued staring at the dark night. "What are you seeing?" Priya asked as leant on her friend's shoulder to check what she was so concentrating upon.

"What's there to see. Just another dark night." Yagyaseni whispered softly.

"You are just concentrating on the clouds. See around there's the Ashtami chandra (8th phase of the moon) shining, look at the twinkling stars. Though they are miles away, they still emmit some light in this dark night." Priya argued unlocking a new perspective.

Draupadi chuckled, "You will have something to argue with me nah? But yeah, for the first time in these years of our friendship, I have seen you talk sensible."

"Be always making fun of me." pouted Priya and softly hit her friend on her shoulder.

"Now stop this and tell why you are here for. In this hour?"

"Shouldn't I even come to my best friend's chamber? It's okay leave. I am going." Priya stood up to leave when Krishnaa held her hand stopping her.

"Sit here." Yagyaseni ordered and as a good friend, she obeyed her. Draupadi's mood was not alright. She knew it. She heard from Nakul and Sahadev about all the story that she didn't know.

"Is growing your empire so important that you sacrifice 3 innocent lives Priya?" Panchali murmured.

"Krishnaa, do you remember when Guru Mata was telling the story of Sita's banishment while narrating Ramayan in Kanya Kul?"

"Yes, I do remember. At that time you had asked a question. What was it? Rama was described as a humble person. How could he exile his pregnant wife to the forest. Isn't that humanity?"