~• Epilogue •~

A big hello to all! How are you? I am back with the epilogue of this book! I hope you all will like it! Happy reading 💕

"Mata!" cried the little Pragati running towards Panchali.

"What happened little one?" Ayonija asked keeping the scrolls aside and inviting her youngest daughter to sit on her lap.

"Pitashli shcoled me!" she pouted in her baby voice.

("Pitashri scolded me!")

"But why?" Krishnaa's eyes widened at the mere thought of it. It was always Draupadi schooling them and Arjun protecting his dearest's.

"I ashked him to teach me shwold phithing but he didn't and gave me a huge letcher." Pragati explained.

("I asked him to teach me sword fighting but he didn't and gave me a huge lecture.")

Krishnaa giggled hard listening to her. Firstly because of her baby voice mispronouncing words and secondly because of the reason.

"Mata, you come. Lacshmanaa didi has gone to bling Bhanu mami and Plagya didi is shcolding pitashli for shcolding me." Pragati dragged her mother to the practicing arena.

("Mata, you come. Lakshmanaa didi has gone to bring Bhanu mami and Pragya didi is scolding pitashri for scolding me.")

Yagyaseni shaked her head smiling at the bond of the two twin sisters and in a moment she felt herself getting dragged by her 3 year old daughter to the arena. At the side she saw Duryodhana's wife Bhanumathi too getting dragged by the 5 year old Lakshmanaa.

After the imprisonment of Shakuni and Jayadrath, Dhritharashtra and Gandhari had announced the Swayamvar of Dushala and she was now leading a happy wedded life with the crown prince of Avanti, Yuvraj Rajendra.

Shakuni and Jayadrath had not been silent even though they were imprisoned. Gandhar, which was been handled by Arshi had asked for some grave punishment for the two, as their plots were effecting the whole empire. As a result of which the two were executed in the public.