~• 7. A Talk •~

Hey all! Hope you are all doing well

Hey all! Hope you are all doing well. I am back with the 7th chapter! Hope you all will like it. Happy Reading 💕

Date : 17th July 2021
Day : Saturday

Date : 17th July 2021Day : Saturday

"Putri!" Drupad called. Draupadi who was lying on her bed got up. Tears which were rolling from her eyes had stopped but the tears from her heart didn't.

She got up as her parents came to her and sat beside her. Draupadi was not someone who was a silent girl unlike others of her age. Her cheerful talks didn't end and her mouth was not given rest at any time. But today, she was all silent which was a rare sight.

"Putri, speak something." cried Sumathi. She couldn't bare her daughter's silence anymore.

"What should I speak?" Draupadi asked mechanically.

"You are not like this. You were always a joyful girl. Now we both can't bare this silence." Drupad spoke.

Letting out a teary chuckle, Panchali said, "Do you expect me to have a wide smile like always after all this?"

"Putri, but what we did was for your well being, for your future." Sumathi tried to explain.

"I didn't tell what you did was wrong. But to digest all this sudden information, I need time. Please give me that." Krishnaa said.

Getting up she walked to the mirror, "Anyways, we can't have this gloomy faces. It's bhrata Dyumna's wedding and being a sister, I can't have this dull face. No, never. I am so hungry. Shall we have our food?"

Drupad and Sumathi smiled a bit. They knew that she was hiding her pain but they also knew their daughter. The tears will not let the fire in her burn off.

They all went to the dining hall. Everyone were already present there except Arjun. Everyone with a pale face. Kunti came to Draupadi to speak to her.

But Draupadi stopped her, "No mata. If it is about whatever happened today morning, then I don't want to hear it. I want to be happy. It's my dearest brother's wedding. I can't stay gloomy. I don't want to remember the truth again. Let's have the dinner. Please."