~• 22. Danger •~

Hello all! How are you all? I am back with the 22nd chapter

Hello all! How are you all? I am back with the 22nd chapter. I hope you all will like it. Happy Reading 💕

 Happy Reading 💕

"Pitashri." Advaith entered Pandu and Kunti's chamber looking terribly tensed.

"What happened putra?" Kunti asked getting up instantly.

"According to our spies. He is back." Advaith said worried.

"What does he mean?" Pandu asked.

"Takshak!" Advith exclaimed coming inside.

Kunti gasped hearing to her youngest son. Last time they struggled to establish Indraprasth due to the same Takshak and now he's back again. Last time Arjun and Krishna had together defeated him but he had owed to come back and take his revenge. And now, he has really come back and neither Arjun nor Krishna is present.

"Pitashri, give us permission to fight against that monster!" Advaith clenched his jaws.

"No!" Kunti at once exclaimed. She couldn't send her young sons to fight that snake demon.

"Mata, please understand. Bhrata Arjun is not there this time. Taking the advantage of the situation, he has come. Let us fight for our kingdoms. Please mata." Advith tried to make her understand.

"But he uses black magic putra. If he didn't, then I would have sent you both. I believe in your valiance." Kunti said tears filling her eyes.

"Both you and your mother are right.  Now you both gaurd the kingdom, don't go to Takshak. If he comes fight with all your might, I will be joining." Pandu decided finally.

"Pitashri let one of us stay here. There are only ladies." Advith opinioned.

"Don't forget your mata is also a warrior Sahadev. I will manage it here in the palace. You three be at the outskirts." Kunti exclaimed her eyes twinkling in confidence.

Pandu smiled proudly at his wife and gestured them to get ready.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•