~• 15. A Lesson •~

Hello

Hello. I am back with the 15th chapter. I hope you all like it. Happy Reading 💕

"Bhratashri, you are looking so handsome!" complimented Arjun

"Bhratashri, you are looking so handsome!" complimented Arjun. It was Karna and Vrushali's wedding, time had flown quickly making Arjun's heart more strong.

The day Arjun got to know about Sangeetha's swayamvar, he was broken but in a span of two days, he started behaving as if he didn't know about Sangeetha before. He was trying to forget her but somehow he met her everytime when he was at the edge of forgetting her.

Being an ally of both Anga and Kashi, the Magadh family had come to Kashi to grace the marriage. Panchal and other powerful kingdoms had also joined the celebration.

"Hmm. So ravishingly handsome. Wow! Vrushali is so lucky to have him." Dyumna said. Karna glared at him as he caught him copying the same words he said to Dyumna on the way to mantap.

"Revenge is sweet Yuvraj Karna!" Dyumna winked.

"Bhratashri, the priest is calling you. Come quickly." Sahadev called from the door.

Karna shunned Arjun and Dyumna while all of them joined the mantap where everyone was present except Vrushali, Druapadi and Samhitha. Arjun saw Sangeetha happily smiling while coming but he completely ignored her. He didn't wanted to get buried in the thoughts again.

After sometime, Vrushali was brought to the mantapa by Draupadi and Samhitha by her sides. Samhitha made Vrushali sit next to Karna and stood beside Dyumna, while Panchali stood between Arjun and Advaith.

"Bhabhi, be careful." Advaith said to Panchali which was audible to Arjun too. Panchali got confused and asked him what the matter was.

"There's a volcano next to you. To your right side." Advaith replied.

Panchali looked at her right side to see Arjun glaring at Advaith. Advaith hid behind Draupadi as to save himself as Draupadi tried her best not to laugh.

"Priya Anuj Advaith...."" Arjun started in his most dengerously sweet voice, "You know right, if a volcano explodes it will not just burn the person next to it. It will burn you too. So, please shut up and concentrate on the wedding."