~• 12. Friendship •~

Hello

Hello. Hope you are doing well. I am back with the 12th chapter. Hope you all will like it! Happy Reading 💕

Date : 29th July 2021
Day : Thursday

"Inform Rajkumari that I am here to meet her

"Inform Rajkumari that I am here to meet her. Ask for her permission." Arjun asked the maid infront of Draupadi's chamber.

The maid was first confused but later bowed down and went inside to inform Draupadi about Arjun's arrival.

"You can go inside Rajkumar." the maid informed coming back from the chamber. Arjun nodded and went inside to see Draupadi sitting in front of the table sorting few papers.

"Did I disturb you?" Arjun asked politely.

"No. Not at all. I was just sorting few papers related to the administration sector. I am almost done. Anything important?" Draupadi asked.

"I am very confused. I am clueless about what to do. I am stuck between love and responsibility." Arjun explained.

Looking away from the papers, Draupadi instructed, "First, please sit down. And take a deep breath in and exhale it out. Repeat it 3 times."

Arjun did as he was told and looked at her, his face radiating hope. "I have tried my level best to talk to Sangeetha. But she has an argument ready in her hand." Sighed Panchali.

"You have tried with all your might. You have did whatever you could. I ain't complaining about that. But the real problem is I am not understanding what to do now? Whether to move on or stuck there." Arjun explained his situation.

"I am no one to tell that. But if you insist then I tell you to follow your heart. Mind is always manipulating. Do what your heart says." smiled Krishnaa.

"You are exactly Madhav's sakhi. He too tells the same but not exactly."

"That I am. Rajkumar the answer you are searching is in your heart. So do as your heart says. Now I will have to marry you once again. I heard that they are again getting us married formally in the presence of family and friends. So the only option we have is to convince Sangeetha or let go."