~• 2. The Journey •~

Hey all! The 2nd chapter is out! Read it and let me know your reviews!Happy Reading 💕

Happy Reading 💕

Date : 7th July 2021
Day : Wednesday

Date : 7th July 2021Day : Wednesday

Arjun's POV,

Me, Jyesht bhrata and the monkeys were sitting in my room talking randomly and mainly about Sangeetha. Jyesht bhrata had also joined the monkeys team.

And here I am flushing at their remarks. God, give me the power to hide this red face of mine! As if the God heard my prayers, a maid came to the chambers telling that the King has asked all of us to come to the court room.

I am saved! Thank God! I had sushed them now as the soldiers were all along the way. They shouldn't hear these monkey's teasings which will become a big rumor in the kingdom.

We reached the court room to see it all silent. Each one were thinking something deeply. Is anyone attacking the kingdom? Or any threats? We 4 exchanged confused glances and jyesht bhrata finally asked, "Is everything okay?  Any danger?"

Coming out from their thinking all 4 elders exchanged glances and Mata Kunti came towards us. "No putra. There's no problem at all. We have to leave Indraprasth this evening."

"Leave Indraprasth? But why?" I asked.

"Panchal's Rajkumar Dhrishtadyumna's wedding is on it's cards. And both our kingdoms, are close allies of Panchal and they have given us a special invitation to come early. So, we have to leave this evening only!" said Pitashri.

"Oh okay..." I whispered. Feeling something fishy. And a part of my heart is saying me to go there but the stay will not be easy. Will there be some problem there? Will my life change from this travel?

"Arjun, come back to the real world!" Jyesht bhrata's words brought me back from my thoughts.

"Haa yes. Come we should pack!" I managed to say.

Evening,

We all had been travelling for few hours now. The sun had set and darkness had clouded the environment as well as my heart.