~• 5. Trauma •~

Hey all! Hope you are doing good

Hey all! Hope you are doing good. The 5th chapter is out! Happy Reading 💕

Date : 13th July 2021
Day : Tuesday

Date : 13th July 2021Day : Tuesday

Draupadi heard bangs on her door. But she'd not get up and dare to open it. She couldn't. Her pillow was wet with her tears that were streaming from her eyes.

"Panchali!" she heard almost everyone's voice. He father had come apologizing for a million times but her pain had not been reduced. She felt betrayed.

She had dreamth of a future where she had been given a choice of choosing her husband but here, her world turned topsy turvy. Her Govind had always been saying that life would not be as expected. But this was too much for her to digest.

"Draupadi, I will break the door now." Dyumna said from the outside. Panchali helplessly went and opened the door to see the faces of her brother and would be sister in law.

She ran back to her bed the next moment she opened the door. She was not able to face them.

"Draupadi." Dyumna cupped her face as he made himself comfortable beside her. "Mata and Pitashri didn't have any other option that day. I tried to stop them but failed. Please try to understand." he almost pleaded.

"So, that means you knew about this?" Draupadi asked instantly while Dyumna nodded sadly.

She at instantly stood up releasing herself from his hands and said, "You knew everything. But you didn't reveal anything to me. And all of a sudden they call me and him and give this shock. You hid the fact from me. From your sister! Please bhrata. I am not in a proper mindset to talk to you. Please go out."

"But Drau-"
"Please bhrata!!" Draupadi exclaimed in fury, hot tears forming.

"Dyumna, go for now. She needs time. Understand her situation also. Please.." Samhitha said as she wiped her tears.

Dhrishtadyumna went away having a last glance of his little sister. As soon as he shut the doors and walked off, Krishnaa collapsed into the hold of Samhitha crying her heart out.